Are you thinking of doing MBA in future?
1. What is MBA?
- MBA stands for Masters for business administration
- It is one of the most popular courses in the world
- It can be done on various topics like Marketing.HR management,.Business planning.Finance management
- It is done after graduation
- MBA opens up opportunities for greater responsibility, career advancement, and increased financial reward.
2.What is Junior MBA?
- Junior MBA is a course which is for students studying in middle school and above.
- The course is built keeping in mind the age group, to inspire and teach students the basics of business management.
- Learning about business from an early age gives a student a clear perspective of the business world and helps them give an entrepreneurial view of the world
- Anyone can participate in it without giving any exam, nice isn’t it?
- Henry harvin Teen MBA course is a must go check it out now click here
What are the top skills for junior MBA?
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Company and team set-up
- Introduction to marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Social Skills
Introduction to entrepreneurship
- MBA programs in entrepreneurship are designed for students who want to lead and manage business enterprises, such as those who want to start their own businesses, as well as those who are involved in family businesses or have backgrounds in entrepreneurial endeavours.
- This degree program combines traditional MBA coursework with entrepreneurial-oriented courses in venture creation and finance and marketing, giving students the insight to build thriving businesses. Applicants will need a bachelor’s degree, graduate test scores, such as GMAT or GRE,
Company and team set-up
- Building a successful team is about more than finding a group of people with the right mix of professional skills.
- Hiring the right people is the most important part of building a strong team, of course, and delegating to give people more autonomy is a powerful motivator. .
- You can develop this skill by working in groups as a team, just like in football each team member has a different role to play building a company is also build like that
Introduction to marketing
- Marketing students study consumer behavior and create products that they will most likely want to buy. Classes in marketing cover topics such as advertising, branding, market research, and marketing globally and online,
- Whatever people buy and however they buy it, marketing professionals can help guide their choices.
- You learn skills such as mathematics, communications, analytical, and, of course, management
- You can start your own business, consult, or manage many different types of companies
- Problem-solving skills are mastered- A person mind ability is tested when he is in a problem he/she becomes nervous, the person who solves a problem during nervousness has the ability to work in tough times
- Strategic management is a core focus- Your strategy is the 2nd most important thing in business how you sell a product or how you improve your business all includes strategy
- Planning is approached holistically- If you want everything to work out well then you gotta make a plan and work with a concentrated mind in order to complete the task
- Good manners go a long way in improving social skills. Practice being polite, showing gratitude, and using good table manners.
- Pay Attention to Your Body Language- It tells the person you are talking to your interest in his talk which includes how you sit, your facial reactions, your eye contact,
- If going to a party or spending time in a crowd seems overwhelming, start small.go into the grocery store and say, “Thank you,” to the clerk or go to a restaurant and order your food. Practice making small talk gradually.
Why Henry Harvin would be best?
- Teen MBA course allows the student to improve his writing and thinking ability which leads to a bright future
- Their personal interaction is very good
- You can do everything sitting at your homes
- For more info about henry harvin click here
Try to bring the best out of yourself this quarantine, Junior MBA is a wonderful thing for children and all of this could be done just by sitting at your home If you learn 1 thing every day you will learn 365 things a year which outstanding
“The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you“
Also Check this Video
Program ’21 - Analytics
A comprehensive 2-month long industry-oriented training & internship program aims to help undergrads, grads, executive professionals to get started with the field of Analytics & Data Science and gain industrial experience.
Teen MBA: Online Summer
Program for Teenagers
Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course is a focused 32-hours instructor-led training and certification program that equips participants to explore+analyze+solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel.Explore Popular Category