Taxation is the practice of government agencies collecting money from residents and businesses in order to fund public institutions, products, and services. Degrees in Income tax courses online draw on expertise from a variety of disciplines, including economics, legislation, politics, public administration, and international business.
A career in taxation will prepare you to earn a competitive salary. When you first start as a trainee, the pay may not appear to be very good. With a few years of expertise, though, you can undoubtedly earn a lot of money!
One of the reasons why taxation is difficult to learn is that it has a wide range of problems and answers. Don’t solve multiple-choice problems; instead, take your time while dealing with complex topics. Solving complex problems will allow you to put what you’ve learnt into practice.
So we are here to tell you about the top 10 institutes that provide Income Tax courses online –
1. Henry Harvin
About The Income Tax Course
- Duration:172-hours of instructor-led training and certification program.
- Post that, 24 hours of Bootcamps that is spread over the next 12 months i.e the whole year.
- You can attend Unlimited Batches for the next whole year from the date of enrollment without paying any extra money.
- Trainers are the most respected CA’s with 20plus years of working experience in their life.
- They have delivered 500plus lectures and are currently empaneled as the domain experts with Henry Harvin Finance Academy.
- They have been invited for over 70plus keynote classes on Accounting and Taxation courses.
- Also being featured in popular news channels and media houses like Aaj Tak and NDTV.
- Live Projects gives you Experience hands-on training with industry projects during the accounting and taxation course.
Become a part of the elite Finance Academy of Henry Harvin & join the 18,000 plus strong alumni network whole worldwide.
Henry Harvin ranks top in the list of top 10 Income Tax Course providers.
Gold Membership Benefits of Finance Academy providing income tax course online
- E-Learning Access is access to recorded videos, games, projects, case studies, etc.
- Monthly Bootcamp Sessions that help you to brush up your concepts with our regular Bootcamp sessions held every month with the experts in the field specifically targeted to make you industry-ready in the field.
- Job Opportunities and Internship: CATP graduates guarantee 100% placement assistance and internship opportunities with Henry Harvin or other partner firms.
- Interview Guaranteed along with support in facing and clearing the interview.
- Complimentary Modules which help you to gain exclusive access to Complimentary Modules, namely, Soft Skill Development and Resume Writing along with the course curriculum of accounting and taxation courses.
Recognitions of Henry Harvin Education
- Winner of the Top Corporate Training Award, Game-Based Learning Company of the Year, 40 under 40 Business World Award.
- Affiliated with American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified.
- Reviews: 1400 plus Google Reviews, 200 plus Youtube Testimonials with 4.5+ Rating. Rated on Goabroad, Trustpilot, Gooverseas & many more.
Takeaways Of Your Investment in Income Tax Course Online
- 172-hours of intensive training.
- Industry-acclaimed CATP Certification.
- A free one-year subscription to Henry Harvin LMS
- Monthly Bootcamp sessions
- The updated industry-oriented study material
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- 100% placement assistance, internship opportunity, and project support exclusively entitled for CATP Professionals
- Add-on supplements are provided to effectively deliver projects (Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks, Mobile App, etc)
- Hallmark of CATP next to your name. For example, Shourya Chauhan (CATP)
Some Benefits of Henry Harvin’s Certified Income Tax Course Course
- Learn the basics of Taxation
- Train on GST and indirect taxation concepts
- Experience sharing with professionals
- Develop an understanding of TDS and TCS
- Gain from the skill and knowledge of expert trainees
- Gain knowledge of Income Tax and Business Income
- Clarify doubts during and post-session completion
- Identify ways to apply conceptual accounting and taxation skills in the real world
- Develop financial strategies for your business
- Understand concepts of Litigation Management
Cities in India where Henry Harvin Income tax Course is provided:
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
Income tax preparation and understanding for the years 2021, 2020, 2019, & 2018 includes presentations, downloadable PDF files, practice problems, & and comprehensive problems with step-by-step instructions, answer keys, and materials are provided to you.
Udemy rank no. 2 in Top 10 Income Tax Course Online.
- The course will introduce you to the concept of income tax, tax law, and how it is formatted. We will provide practical examples to you at every step along the way of giving learners visuals of how the system works, and also practice problems to apply the concepts learned.
- We will discuss the concept of filing the status and dependents and how they affect the tax formula.
- The course will discuss what is included and what is not included in gross income for the taxes. Items included in the gross income calculation may be a subject to taxation while the Items not included in gross income for taxes will not be a subject to tax.
- We will also discuss the adjustments for the adjusted gross income, often called as above the line deductions. The course will cover the primary above the line deductions and provide practical examples of the calculations.
- The course will discuss the itemized deduction reported on Schedule A. We will discuss the primary itemized deductions and provide practical examples for each.
- We will discuss the reporting of self-employment taxes using the Schedule C and the related issues including the self-employment tax (social security and Medicare) and the new 20% deduction of many small businesses will be eligible for.
- This course will discuss the calculation of capital gains using Schedule D. We will also provide practical examples of the calculation of the capital gains.
- We will discuss the reporting of rental property using Schedule E and provide examples of the reporting rental property.
- The course will discuss various credits including the child tax credit, earned income credit, and education credits and provide examples for each.
- The course will have comprehensive problems that will allow the learners to work through the process of filling out a full tax return in a step by step process. Learners can use PDF tax forms provided to them in the course and available at the IRS website as well. We also work the problem using the accounting equation and provide learners pre-formatted Excel worksheet to follow along with this process.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn tax law.
- Anybody who wants to understand how to fill out the taxes.
- Tax and accounting students who want better explanation and practical examples of tax concepts using the software, forms, and the worksheets instead of just words.
You will learn how to compute real and nominal cash flows, as well as the nominal and real net present value of a project in this 1-hour project-based course.
You will learn how to compute real and nominal cash flows, the nominal and real net present value of an investment, and how to adjust nominal and real NPV for taxation in this 1-hour project-based course. All of this will translate into the capacity to evaluate investments while accounting for inflation.
Coursera rank no. 3 in Top 10 Income Tax Course Online
- Calculate the nominal and real cash flows.
- Calculate the nominal and real net present value.
- To account for taxation, adjust the nominal and real NPV.
- 2 hours Intermediate Showcase this hands-on experience in an interview
- There is no need to download anything.
English Desktop only, split-screen video
Knowledge of the Time Value of Money.
SKILLS THAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Risk Management, Appraisal Valuation Investment, and Inflation Investment
- Step-by-step instructions are provided.
- Your instructor will lead you through all of these procedures in a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area: Cash Flows and Inflation
- Real and nominal cash flows
- Calculating the nominal net present value
- Calculating the true net present value
Check out- Income Tax course in Bangalore
4. Class Central
Without revenue, no government can manage a country. Taxation is one of the most important sources of revenue. Direct and indirect taxes are the two types of taxes. The term “direct taxes” refers to taxes that have the same impact and incidence on the same person. In India, the Income Tax Act of 1961 is the most important piece of direct tax legislation.
Class Central is fourth in the Top 10 Income Tax Course Online
It’s fascinating to learn about the numerous aspects of this Act. By employing numerous provisions entrenched in the Act, considerable scope for tax planning and management is provided. A taxpayer can decrease her tax liability by taking advantage of the Act’s many tax benefits. It results in a win-win scenario.
This inter-disciplinary UG/PG Level 4 credit course is open to any graduate or undergraduate student interested in learning about the Indian income tax system. A learner can have the following takeaways after completing the course:
A description of India’s direct taxation system.
1. A description of India’s direct taxation system.
2. Understanding of income tax computation.
3.Ideas for various tax planning and management strategies
4. Awareness of the importance of adhering to tax laws
5. The ability to file tax returns
1. Tax evasion, evasion of taxes, and tax planning and management
2. Income Tax Background, Concept, and Mechanism
3. Terms and Definitions Income, Assesses , Previous Year, and Assessment Year are all terms used to describe the concept of income.
4. The Charge Basis
5. Tax Incidence and Residence Status
6. Tax-Exempt Earnings more
5. Zeast Academy
In India, the Income Tax Act of 1961 is the most important piece of direct tax legislation.
It’s fascinating to learn about the numerous aspects of this Act. By employing numerous provisions entrenched in the Act, considerable scope for tax planning and management is provided, also 5th in the top 10 income tax course online.
- Week 1 Basic Concepts and Definitions – Income Tax Act of 1961 Syllabus COURSE LAYOUT
- Tax evasion, evasion of taxes, and tax planning and management
- Income Tax Background, Concept, and Mechanism
- Terms and Definitions Income, Assesses, Previous Year, and Assessment Year are all terms used to describe the concept of income.
- The Charge Basis
Week 2: Residential Status and Tax-Exempt Income
- 2.1 Tax Incidence and Residence Status
- 2.2 Tax-Exempt Earnings
Week 3: Salary Earnings
- 3.1 Basis of Salaries Income Taxation
- Allowances (3.2)
- 3.3 Requirements
- 3.4 Calculation of Salary Income
Week 4: House Property Income
- 4.1 Income from House Property Basis of Charge
- Gross Annual Value: 4.2
- 4.3 Deductions under Section 24 of the Internal Revenue Code
- 4.4 Calculation of House Property Income
Week 5: Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- 5.1 Basis for Charging Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- 5.2 General Principles Governing Business Income
- 5.3 Deductions under Sections 30 to 44DB of the Internal Revenue Code
- 5.4 Calculation of Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- Capital Gains in Week 6
- Capital Gains Basis of Charge
- Capital Asset Concept
- Tax-free capital gains and allowed deductions
- Capital Gains Calculation (Short and Long Term)
The finest Online Income Tax Certification Course – Oct 2019 Batch is brought to you by TaxGuru Edu (Taxguru’s educational arm). Learn how to do income tax in a practical approach so you may become an expert in the area. The batch will begin on October 13th, 2019. (Sunday).
The Online Income Tax Course examines major parts of income tax law in depth, with an emphasis on tax planning, essential compliance, online assessments, income tax health checks, and limiting taxation disputes, among other topics. Following the successful completion of the Online Examination, a certificate from Taxguru will be issued. 6th in top 10 income tax course online.
Our Online Income Tax Certification Course’s Advantages
- The online course will be delivered via live streaming to provide you with the most up-to-date law as well as real-world classroom experience.
- 40 hours of in-depth research to help you become an expert.
- You can study in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
- After passing the exam, Taxguru issues a certificate.
- Free access to the interactive Query resolution forum allows for real-time query resolution.
- Reckoner for Income Taxes is a free service.
- Weekend batches of 3 hours each are held on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
- For all classes, recording will be available for a limited time
About the Income Tax Certificate Course
- Corona is emphasizing the importance of manufacturing in India. For tax professionals with experience, this may be a major opportunity. Many people are losing their employment, yet this will lead to an increase in industrial activity and new businesses.
- his income tax course was designed to provide professionals with principles and techniques. The most significant educational gap is that practical subjects are taught by teachers who have no practical experience.
- But, in this case, we’ve made a change. Our instructors have worked in a variety of industries and understand the specific needs of each. Its sessions are led by a seasoned CA with more than ten years of real industry experience. Many corporate workers have been trained by Rohit. As a result, not only the theory but also the practical aspects will be covered.
- Our goal is for students to be able to work in the sector immediately after completing this certificate program. Many professional courses have already been held by Consultease. Our courses are valued by businesses because they are practical and develop participants who are ready to work. Tax planning is extremely important for both individuals and businesses.
- Proper tax planning necessitates a thorough understanding of all provisions of the Income Tax Act, which will enable you to determine their relevance and impact on your business. This income tax certification course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of income tax law, which will aid in your personal and professional development.
- You will be ready to tackle Income Tax Challenges in your Business and Practice after completing this Certificate Course on Income Tax. This Income Tax training will improve your knowledge and confidence so that you can handle Litigations Matters with the Income Tax Authority and serve your clients more efficiently. You’ll be able to handle not only the routine compliances but also the more complex ones.
- His Online Income Tax Certificate Course includes a deep analysis of important parts of Income Tax Law, with a focus on Tax Planning, Filing Essential Compliances, Handling Online e-Assessments & e-Proceedings, Income Tax Health Check-up, Limiting Taxation Disputes, and more.
8. Income Tax Academy
E-Taxation, “Tax Consultants Course” in (Income Tax, “Regular” / Correspondence-Distance Learning mode is available from Income Tax Academy. ITA offers a diploma in taxation course in both direct and indirect taxes, with a concentration on Income Tax and how to file returns to deal with income tax, online tax e-filing India, e-filing of it returns, e-filing of tax, taxation course online, tax classes online, and more.
Income tax returns and income from salary, house property, business, and capital gain are all covered in this taxation course. We’ve recently added a distinct income tax e-filing course titled income tax return e-filing in Chennai, which you can find more information about here… Income Tax Fundamentals, Online Returns Filing, Audits, and Inspections (Record Keeping, Maintenance & Returns).
An online income tax and tds e-filing course.
INFORMATION ABOUT TAXES. TAX ON INCOME: —
*Earnings from a business.
*Property income from a house.
*Salary income is a source of income.
* Profit from a capital gain.
*Other Income #Tax-Exempt Income #Calculation of Income Tax / Corporate Tax Rate # Deduction from Tax Rebates
9. CA Club India
CA will teach you about the Income Tax Act. Raj K Agrawal is a qualified Chartered Accountant with an all-India ranking of 27th in CA Final and 29th in CA PE-I. Several books for professional courses have been written by him.
How is the assessee’s residential status determined?
The 1961 Income Tax Act introduced the concept of exempt income.
The Income Tax Act of 1961 defines the many types of income.
- Property in a House
- Gain and Profit from a Business or Profession
- Gains in Capital
- Other sources of income
- Income clubbing is a concept.
- An assesses can take advantage of a number of different deductions.
- Total Income Calculation
- Return on Investment
- TDS and TCS are two terms that are used interchangeably
The Income Tax Certification course will provide you a thorough understanding of the fundamental ideas of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
You will have a better understanding of the various provisions of the Income Tax Act after completing the course.
The course covers all of the most recent changes to the Income Tax Act for the assessment year 20-21.
The following people will benefit from the course in terms of tax planning:
- Individuals who are employed
- Those in charge of organisations
- Small business owners
Many people are losing jobs but this will result in a spike in Industrial activities and start-ups. We configured this Income tax course to train the professionals with concepts and practices. The biggest gap in education is that practical subjects are covered by teachers who don’t have any practical exposure. But here we have made the change. The faculty for our course is catering to many industries and know what is the niche requirements. Its sessions are taken by an experienced CA having practical industry experience of more than 10 years.
Rohit has trained many corporate employees. Thus, it will cover not only the theory but the practical aspects also. Our aim is that one can cater to the industry immediately after taking this certificate course. Consultease has already conducted many courses for professionals. Corporate’s value our courses because they are practical and nurture a ready to employ participant.
Tax planning is very crucial for the individual as well as business enterprises. Proper tax planning can be done with an in-depth knowledge of all the Provisions of the Income Tax Act which would help you understand the applicability of the Provisions and how it will affect your entity. This certification course on Income Tax provides you the In-Depth Knowledge of Income Tax Law, which will help you enhance your personal and professional growth.
After Completion of this Certificate Course on Income Tax, you will be able to handle Income Tax Challenges in your Business and Practice. This course on Income Tax will enhance your knowledge as well as the confidence to handle the Litigations Matter with the Income Tax Authority and to serve your clients in a more efficient way. You will be able to handle not only the routine compliances but also the proceedings at the department.
This Online Income Tax Certificate Course covers a detailed analysis of major aspects of Income Tax Law with special focus on Tax Planning, Filing essential Compliances, Handling Online e-Assessments & e-Proceedings, Income tax Health Check-up, Limiting Taxation Disputes, etc. and Certificate shall also be given after the completion of the full course.
Q-1. Is there any course for taxation?
Bachelor of Commerce in Taxation (B.Com). Accounting and Finance is a major in the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation (B.Com). Direct and Indirect Taxation Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com – Hons)
Q-2. Is taxation a good career?
A career in taxation will prepare you to earn a competitive salary. When you first start as a trainee, the pay may not appear to be very good. With a few years of expertise, though, you can undoubtedly earn a lot of money! Your pay will vary depending on the job profile you select in this field and the company you work for.
Q-3. Do tax preparers make good money?
Tax preparers can make up to $50,000 or more over the three-month tax season. Successful independent (self-employed) tax preparers who own and operate their own tax preparation firms can earn significantly more money than an employee tax preparer. During tax season, many freelance tax preparers earn $100,000 or more.
Q-4. How do I start a career in tax?
Courses in Taxation
A B.Com degree is mandatory to take admission in the two-year M.Com course. Students who do LLB or LLM can also specialize in Taxation Laws and join the field. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) or an MBA degree with a specialization in Finance may also give you an edge in the field
Income Tax Specialist Course
by Henry Harvin®
100% Practical Income Tax Course| India's Best Certified Income Tax Course | Henry Harvin® Featured by Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times | Income Tax Course Training By Award-Winning Speakers | 2,665+ Income Tax Professionals Trained | Interactive Instructor-led Classes.
Accounting and Taxation Course
The Certified Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) covers critical components of Accounting like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a crucial bearing on the modalities of Financial business operations in India. The CATP course is earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in Accounting and Taxation.
Best Advanced Excel Training &
No. 1 Ranked Advanced Excel Course in India | Trained 5,935+ Participants | Get Exposure to 11+ projects | Learn to Apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization, and Create Pivot Tables & Dashboards| Live Online Classroom Core and Brush-up Training Sessions
Tally Prime Course Course
Get Practitioner Certification
Tally Prime, the latest Tally Software used in Accounting, Taxation Software, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Billing, and Payroll | Use Tally Prime to Calculate TDS, Income Tax, and GST | Earn a Rewarding Certification of Certified Tally Accountant (CTA), from Henry Harvin, the Award Winning InstituteExplore Popular Category