Abhay Gupta 4.8/5 Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt Review
I had enrolled for Henry Harvin’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course in the weekly batch over April 2019. My classes had begun from the month’s first week. In this particular Henry Harvin review, I am going to share my experience as a student of the institution.
Why I had chosen Henry Harvin for my Six Sigma training ?
- As stated in many Henry Harvin Education reviews, Henry Harvin is one of the primary competency and career development institutions in the country. This reason had compelled me to become a part of this institution.
- I had found the fee structure of the course to be cheaper and more appropriate than that charged by other learning units in the same field. Henry Harvin, for training in the Green Belt Six Sigma Certification, charged INR 17500.
- The batch dates were very suitable for my requirements. I had found them to be appropriate to go along with my schedule, in general.
What were some of the things I loved during my training ?
- Henry Harvin had provided me with access to LMS courseware, data, books, video lectures, and other useful articles and other essential study materials for free.
- I loved how my trainers trained me at the institution. My coaches were professionals in the field of Lean Six Sigma; learning with them was fun. They used to conduct various quizzes, problem-solving games, and riddles to convey the course thoroughly over to the students.
- As mentioned in various other Henry Harvin Green Belt Reviews, the course also imparted to its students the added experience of 12 industry-related projects during the course duration.
What I learned over the course and how it helped me?
- Over the course, I was provided with an enhanced understanding of the DMAIC methodologies and their practical application in problem-solving and spotting of errors in business projects.
- It made me proficient with new methods and processes of conducting business such that I could improve the business’ functionality at my workplace, while also being able to minimize the defects in the business process.
- After having acquired training from Henry Harvin, I could become more competent in my job, as opposed to my other peers. I helped in increasing efficiency, reducing overhead costs, and increasing profits for the business firm that I was associated with.
Post-training facilities that I could avail at the institution :
- Henry Harvin provided me with the benefit of 12-months/24-hours Post Certification Project Experience Expert Sessions, after the completion of my green belt six sigma training at the institution. This is mentioned by other trainees as well, in their respective Henry Harvin education reviews.
- After I had completed my training, I was able to avail of the support of my trainers in free doubt-solving and revision sessions.
- Henry Harvin provided me with job support after my training. They also made me engage in several internships, both paid and non paid, that duly helped me in gathering experience.
Also Henry Harvin Provides These Courses
Owing to the excellent training experience which I gathered at the institution, I would recommend Henry Harvin to anyone who is looking for a pocket-friendly and efficient course for training in Six Sigma.