Abhishek Gupta 4.5/5 Henry Harvin Six Sigma Green Belt Review
I had enrolled for Henry Harvin’s Green Belt Certification course in November 2019. I had been a part of the weekend (Sunday) batch.
- Why I had chosen Henry Harvin for my Six Sigma training?
- I had opted for my training at Henry Harvin due to its short course structure. Henry Harvin’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course spans over 4-days/32-hours.
- Although it was brief, the course structure covered several topics ranging from the basic DMAIC methodology to practical integration of the same.
- The institution had the facility of both classroom training as well as live online training. This enabled me to avail flexible class timings, and I could attend classes as per my suitability
- Before I had enrolled in Henry Harvin, I had gone through several Henry Harvin reviews, which had revealed the pocket-friendly nature of the institution’s fee structure.
- The training fee charged by Henry Harvin for training in the Green Belt Certification course was INR 17500.
- As compared to other learning forums, such as Benchmark Six Sigma, the cost incurred at Henry Harvin is pretty less.
- What I had loved about the course?
- I had enrolled for the Six Sigma Green Belt training at Henry Harvin because of the exemplary students’ Henry Harvin Education reviews I had come across regarding the institution’s training faculty.
- The trainees that I had trained under were part of renowned business and management industries. The coaches were experts in the field of Lean Six Sigma.
- One thing I loved about my training at Henry Harvin was the friendly and transparent relationship between the teachers and the students. The trainers were always helpful in matters of doubt solving and answering questions, inside the classrooms as well as after class hours.
My Batch Image
- How the course helped me in my career?
- As stated by various other Henry Harvin Six Sigma reviews, Henry Harvin indeed has helped my career. During my classroom training, I was able to gain experience by working in one full project and in twelve intermediary projects over one full year.
- The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course which I had been a part of had helped me in the building up of my competitive nature in Lean Six Sigma; it also led to an enhanced understanding of the basics of lean six sigma and its practical application in the rectification of unnecessary elements in a particular business project.
- As rightly stated in many trainees’ Henry Harvin Green Belt Reviews, the course indeed helped me to become efficient in project management, correct project selection, finance management, etc.
- By earning training from Henry Harvin, I have been able to display a competent employee’s profile at my workplace. It has widened my career and job prospects by enabling me to create a unique resume.
Also Henry Harvin Provides These Courses
I would definitely recommend Henry Harvin to anyone for a wholesome learning experience in Lean Six Sigma methodologies. By becoming a trainee at Henry Harvin, you will get lifetime access to courseware, data, case studies, articles, books, videos, etc. Henry Harvin’s primary focus rests in value creation, training, skill development, and assessment of its trainees.