Tusar Gupta 4.8/5 Henry Harvin Content Writing Course Review
- About Me
- I am Tusar, and I am here to give a brief Henry Harvin review on the content writing course which I have recently completed.
- Firstly let me express how contented I am with the course that they provide because during this lockdown the most productive thing any individual can do is to pick up on new skills and earn globally recognized certificates.
I joined in the first week of April batch of Certified Digital Content Writing course of Henry Harvin, and my trainer was Urvashi Chaudhry, who was extremely helpful.
- Henry Harvin Review
- In my Henry Harvin Education review, I would like to mention that the institute has set a platform for participants to learn and train for skill sets that will make them competent content writers for working professionally.
- Henry Harvin also provides its students with job support.
My Batch Image
I will include a few points about the course in my Henry Harvin content writing review, they are:
- The course was affordable, and the curriculum was well structured, it covered several writing styles and types.
- The course curriculum was divided into six modules and delivered in 32 hours of live classroom teaching.
- Though it doesn’t end there, Henry Harvin also involves participants in 12 monthly brush-up sessions that includes over 24 hours of free hands-on training.
Also Henry Harvin Provides These Courses
I would encourage others to read a few other Henry Harvin content writing reviews and then if interested go over and check out their official site and brochure before enrolling.