Table of Contents
Are you planning to enroll in Software testing course? Know the career options you have as a software tester.
Undoubtedly, the technical field is expanding and is believed to grow more in the future. These days Professionally trained software testers are in great demand. A software tester either becomes part of an independent software testing company or a firm’s internal software testing department.
The growth prospects in the Software testing domain are immense. Moreover, these software testers are paid a good salary package, depending on their experience. Therefore, striking at the great demand for these experts let’s know all the career prospects and job opportunities this field holds.
If you have decided to start your career in this field, this article provides you with the scope of software testing in 2022.
Career Opportunities in Software Testing
Recently, automation testing scope in 2022 has become a prosperous career for people. Surely the career options available in this field are humongous and diverse.
While you have different options like test manager, senior testing manager, QA manager, and many more.
Nowadays, professionally certified software testers are in massive demand in the industry.
Therefore, let’s know details about the career opportunities in software testing scope.
1. Junior Software Tester / QA Engineer – Scope of Software Testing Courses
Statistics show that the employment of Quality Assurance Analysts is estimated to expand by 22 percent in 2029.
In other words, It shows that software testers, quality assurance analysts, and developers are in great demand.
Moreover, the work of these professionals is to ensure that the software passes all checks before it is delivered to the public. They also control every design, development, testing, and delivery phase.
If the product doesn’t meet the quality standards, they work with a team and report to a manager.
Average Salary: INR 5.5 Lakhs per annum
2. Senior Software Tester / Senior QA Engineer – Scope of Software Testing Courses
Senior QA engineer is a job that manages the projects of the quality assurance professionals for software and product design companies.
Hence the primary job is to monitor the production of test documents, produce test procedures, and nurture the successful arrangement of company products. Moreover, this position is mainly achieved by experienced candidates.
Average Salary: INR 11.5 Lakhs per annum
3. QA Lead / Test Lead – Scope of Software Testing Courses
Test lead professionals are significant in the company as they initiate QA processes and procedures. Further, they also conduct testing of a product or a service.
Moreover, with the fast-growing demand in the industry, quality assurance is becoming a striking career path for many candidates.
Average Salary: INR 12 Lakhs per annum
4. Quality Lead – Scope of Software Testing Courses
Quality Lead holds the highest position in the quality department. The Quality lead is in charge of all the factors of quality assurance for a company. This role needs both technical and managerial skills.
Furthermore, the role demands years of experience and an established track record of managing teams, ventures, and services practically.
Therefore, you can acquire such a high and prestigious position with consistency and dedication.
Average Salary: INR 13 Lakhs per annum
5. Test Architect – Scope of Software Testing Courses
Test Architect professionals are appointed by companies that put a lot of focus on testing automation and technology.
Besides these professionals must have a deep understanding, technical expertise, and knowledge of the latest tools and technologies. Surely, if you want a career in a technical job, this might be your best career option.
Average Salary: INR 19.5 Lakhs per annum
Roles and Responsibilities of Software Testing Professional
Some of the significant roles and responsibilities of these professionals are listed below:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing for the test.
- Furthermore executing tests on software.
- Reviewing test results on the database load, errors or bugs, and service.
- Making reports on all aspects of software testing and reporting to the design team.
- Work collaboratively with software developers and project support teams.
- Monitor stress, performance, functional, and also scalability testing.
- Supervise applications and software systems.
Qualifications needed to become a Software Testing Professional
Automation testing scope in 2022 is a technical field that requires qualifications in the technical domain. A candidate supposes to have any of these degrees like B. Tech/ B. E., MCA, BCA, and B.Sc.
Whereas advanced Computers knowledge and certificate will help you to get a job fast. In that case, you must complete a software testing certification like ISTQB and CSTE, which support you know about software development and other testing methodologies.
Learning Benefits of Software Testing Course
- Specializing in these courses helps you master automation testing scope in 2022 and coding proficiency.
- Knowledge of the concepts with multiple project labs to stand out as an industry-ready Software Testing Expert
- After completing the Software Testing Course, you can implement the new testing and coding industry.
- Then Global recognition as a certified test professional.
- Understand how to communicate your startup idea to developers better
- Finally, after completing this course, you can easily assign job roles like Software Tester, user researcher, Software researcher, Product quality controller, usability specialist, visual/graphic designer, and more.
The list above provides a few career software testing scope, but the list continues. The salary of a software tester depends on years of experience.
However, a proficient software tester’s performance involves identifying software bugs, glitches, and errors in the developed product. You must have exclusive analytical and critical thinking skills.
Once you start your career in this field, there is no looking back. The responsibility of every software tester is to assemble the needs and requirements of the clients by delivering high-quality products without any defects.
Therefore to excel in this career, it’s better to enroll in the best institution to gather expert knowledge and earn a certificate.
- C++ Course
- Software Testing Course
- Java Full Stack Developer Course
- UI UX Designer Course
- PCB Design Course
1. What are the different types of testing?
Ans: Important types of testing include:
2. What is the course duration of the Software testing course?
Ans: The duration varies from institution to institution; for the short course, it is 45 days, and for the long, it is 60 days.
3. What are the course fees for the Software testing course?
Ans: The fee structure depends on the course duration the institution offers. Generally starts from 40000 to 150000.