Linguistic skills coupled with excellent educational background provide access to a world of opportunities. While learning a language proves helpful in a career. Alternatively, it helps you become a better person. Of all languages, learning the German language proves beneficial. Firstly, anyone can learn the German language online. Secondly, excellent German language courses are available online. Thirdly, the German language courses session help to learn at all levels. In the best German language courses race, let us weigh the benefits and review.
Best German-language courses
The players in the German language courses offer an online course. As a matter of fact, choosing the right one gets confusing. Few players, namely Henry Harvin, Udemy, Coursera, and Yes Germany rank on the list. When choosing the right one, German language course reviews become beneficial. In this blog, we shall do a German language courses review between Henry Harvin and Yes Germany.
With a motto of helping learners become masters. Henry Harvin today offers a German language course to those willing to learn the language. Similarly, the language academy brings forth German language courses for various levels. While beginners feel welcomed equally as intermediate or advanced learners. Apparently, Henry Harvin provides the German language course for all.
German language courses available in duration
|Beginner level 1||A1||56 Hours|
|Beginner level 1||A 2||56 Hours|
|Intermediate level 1||B2||66 Hours|
|Intermediate level 1||B3||66 Hours|
|Advanced level||C3||66 Hours|
|Proficiency level||C3||66 Hours|
9 in 1 Benefit for the German language courses learners
- Instructor-led interactive sessions for all levels of the German language courses.
- Live projects that help in the implementation of the German language. Our trainers help learners with these projects
- Gain experience and bridge the gap between theory and implementation with an Internship. Internships build confidence in the learner. Particularly those who want to pursue the German language in the future.
- Above all, get 100% placement post completion of the German language courses.
- Access to all techniques and tools. Along with videos, assessments, and much much more. In other words, the learning that lasts a lifetime.
- Boot camps sharpen the German language course tools. Free access to such boot camps for 1 year. Begin your German language journey with these boot camps.
- Entry to various competitions, especially #AskHenry hackathons. For one thing, it gives you an edge over peers.
- 1- year gold membership with all German language courses. As a result, the learner gets access to complimentary sessions on soft skills and resume writing. Thus helping to clear exams like DSH, the TestDaF, Goethe- Institut. Additionally, finding placement becomes easy.
Trainers of the German language courses
- Veterans as trainers. In a word, Experienced and industry recognised trainers, backed with 15+ plus of experience.
- Industry-acclaimed trainers. Selected through a rigorous procedure. Definitely a feather in the cap.
- 100+ Keynote speaker experience.
- Altogether have completed more than 350+ lectures in the German language course sessions.
- Not to mention helping more than 1000 students clear various German language exams like DSH, the TestDaF, and Goethe- Institut successfully.
Why choose Henry Harvin Language academy for learning the German language courses?
Moreover the other perks of the program:
- Firstly, the 9 in 1 benefit. We have looked at them in detail previously.
- Best curriculum of the German language courses. The courses designed in accordance with CEFR requirements. Moreover, this curriculum helps in clearing exams like DSH, the TestDaF, and Goethe- Institut. Considered key to German language certifications.
- 100% practical-oriented German language courses. Based on Popular GCAO Pedagogy.
- In addition to this learning, Henry Harvin’s German language courses come with a Moodle app. The learner can download the app on the phone. Primarily, get access to the coursework and lectures. Secondarily learn while on the go.
- As a result of the Gold membership and Moodle app. The learner gets assistance 24×7. This access includes videos, Live projects, and placement assistance. Interview sessions, career counseling, monthly boot camp access, and weekly job support to name a few more benefits.
- 100% money back. For instance, despite all the advantages of the German language courses, a learner becomes unhappy. After the first session, they can opt for the money-back policy.
- Our hiring partners to name a few. Citi, Coca-Cola, ESPN, Netflix, IBM, Amazon, etc.
Yes Germany – German language courses
Yes Germany school of language established in the year 2005. Yes Germany helps students with consultancy. Students often seek their advice about pursuing further education in Germany. Additionally, Yes Germany helps in the preparation for competitive exams like IELTS. Knowing the German language and academic background, thus become prerequisites for application. Furthermore, German language levels of proficiency vary. Hence, students seek assistance in learning the German language.
The school offers both online and classroom sessions to learn the German language. Likewise, the institute teaches the German language at all levels. Holding student’s hands from A1 to C2 levels. Personal training, feedback, reviews, and many more features in the German language courses. The institute through its courses introduces various styles and structures of the German language. Let us know the key features of the German language courses.
- Classes promote flexibility. Both timing and whether online or offline preference.
- Special batches for intercultural training. A mix that is rarely seen.
- Trainers who give importance to improving reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- With over a decade of experience in teaching the German language. Trainers become the backbone of the German language courses.
- All trainers have cleared Goethe certifications
- 4 modules German language courses. In addition to activity-based learning.
- Participation across all sessions.
- Goethe-Zertifikat certification-based German language courses.
- Small batches of classroom sessions. Hence personal attention at all times.
- Regular speaking sessions so the flaws in speaking get ironed out. A tremendous confidence boost for students. Focus on speaking the language fluently. Special conversation sessions with peers of the program
- Separate sessions for only solving doubts and difficulties.
- Feedback and reviews given regularly. Getting guided feedback instills confidence in students.
- Customisation of classes done as per request. For example on weekend batches or crash course batches etc.
- Available in many cities across India.
- The free study material for all learners.
- Favored by students and professionals.
- Demo lectures available for students.
- Mood of every session becomes upbeat with classmates speaking on topics without hesitation.
- Nuances of the language get covered due to best practices implementation. Likewise with the language spoken across the globe.
- Award winning institute with appreciation from the industry.
Henry Harvin vs Yes Germany
|Key Features||Henry Harvin||Yes Germany|
|24×7 lifetime assistance||Yes||No|
|Trainer with 15+ years of experience||Yes||No|
|Presence across all cities||Yes||Yes|
|Internship program post completion of courses||Yes||No|
|Help in securing admission to German colleges||No||Yes|
|Demo lectures before enrolling||Yes||Yes|
|Certification for the institute||Yes ISO 29990:2010||Yes ISO 9001:2015|
|Personal review and feedback at one to one basis||Yes||Yes|
|Systematic approach to teaching the German language||Yes||Yes|
|Placement assistance after completion of courses||Yes||No|
|Age bar for enrollment into the German language courses||No||No|
|Strong Alumni Network spread across the Globe||Yes||Not mentioned|
|Complimentary session on soft skills and resume writing||Yes||Not mentioned|
|Activity based learning||Yes||Yes|
|Hackathon held to compete with peers||Yes||No|
|Curriculum at par with Goethe institute||Yes||Yes|
|Any specific advantage post completion of courses||Yes – Gold membership for 1 year||No|
|Hands on project during the courses||Yes||Not mentioned|
Conclusion between Henry Harvin Vs. Yes Germany German language courses
A glance at the above chart helps a student make a decision. While Henry Harvin language academy showers the benefits of a lifetime. In contrast to that Yes Germany German language courses do not have the added benefits that last a lifetime. Henry Harvin’s German language courses give a holistic package for a professional who wants to become a translator/ interpreter.
On the other hand, Yes Germany school of languages helps students who want to migrate to Germany for better educational opportunities.
Different requirements, thus different choices and different reasons for learning the German language. To summarise, watch, analyse, speak and compare the benefits against your goal. Ultimately, as a learner, you need to know your needs clearly. Articulate it and then make an informed decision.
As seen at a glance the German Language courses from Henry Harvin Vs. Yes Germany. Definitely, the balance tilts in the favor of Henry Harvin. Henry Harvin Vs. Yes Germany answer would be Henry Harvin.
Why study the German language?
- German language or language of innovators. As a matter of fact, the German language opens doors to skilled jobs. Similarly, you become a global citizen. Since these jobs spread globally.
- In the same way, opportunities as an interpreter or translator provide a career shift. These kinds of professionals, who are few, open a better career option. Freelancing along with good pay looks like a lucrative option.
- Government organisations, NGOs, and corporates need translators.
- Other than that, the EU, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria require technical support from professionals who also know the German language. Hence good employment chances in these countries.
- With an aging population, better infrastructure, and equipped research facilities. Germany attracts students to its shores. Premier institutes offer lucrative incentives like fee waivers to students studying post-graduation in Germany. Proficient knowledge of the German language gets mandatory then.
- An improved CV comes with many advantages. First, an advantage over peers. Second, better ranking on LinkedIn and other sites. Third, and most important, Employers look at the candidate as a whole package. They pick professionals who understand, interact and speak the German language.
- Upgrade the skill set to get better opportunities with the current employer.
- Distinguish your CV from others in the linguistic profile.
- In the fortune 500 companies segment. 29 companies have a German base or France collaboration. Equally is the startup rate in Berlin. So we need to say more about learning the German language.
- As a traveler, the advantages speak volumes. Operas, novels as a matter of fact, many treasures in literature and travel finda base in the German language. Enhance your travel experience.
All you want to know the details of the German language courses
First, the level category is 6. Quickly glance at what a learner learns at each level.
Beginner level A1
Alphabets, introducing oneself in the German language. In addition grammar introduction with pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and prepositions to name a few topics.
Beginner level A2
Begin various conversational topics in the German language. Conversation on buying, telling the past, hobbies, etc. Coupled with these grammar topics like tenses, clauses, The group of nouns, and Verbs + Prepositions covered.
Intermediate level B1
Conversation in the German language becomes proficient on the same topics above. Furthermore brush up on grammar along with learning Indicators of space, Sentence connectives: conjunctions, and verbs to name a few.
Intermediate level B2
Conversational topics like at university, performing activities. Leisure talk. All about History and politics. Crime stories discussion. Equally, important grammar topics covered like The subjunctive II: politeness, unreality, and the subjunctive II in the past. Nouns – Verb – Connections, Prepositions. Position of words in the sentence.
Advanced level C1
Conversational topics become more and more interesting. Sometimes random topics for conversation given to check the readiness of the learner. Relative clauses, Participles, and adjectives as nouns. More topics in grammar like Imperative, Nominalization, and The passive and alternative forms.
Proficient level C2
The learner can speak on any topic under the sun. His/Her thoughts on a particular topic done with proper choice in vocabulary, tone, and expressions. Passive, Passive replacement forms, and Modal verbs. Moreover, Declination and comparison of adjectives, Adjectives and their complements, and Word formation of the adjectives. Additional topics like Nominal style and Prepositions of the written language improve the written skills.
Learning a language generally speaking showers awards for the learner. If the question like should I learn the German language? Of course, Yes. Compared to just knowing the English language, knowing another language adds a positive factor to the resume. Know all about the German language courses and then enroll in the online classes. A decision made today may go a long way in shaping your future.
Being patient and diligent. Despite what people tell you, always stick to the schedule of learning. Immersing oneself in learning shows the benefits. Even though it looks difficult initially. Later on, with practice, the conversation becomes easy. An equally important tool like watching TV in the German language. Make up your mind and see the difference in learning the German language.
First things first. Yes, Germans speak fluent English all the time. Since it’s the language of business. However, the second part of the question sounds tricky. While Germans can speak English. But given a choice, they prefer conversations in German. Simply the fact that presents itself. Speaking in the mother tongue brings comfort and emotional bonding to the speaker.
Well, the answer definitely Yes. But imagine a situation. Where you need to go to a government office to give or apply for visas or driver’s license. The form and filling them in the German language becomes a problem. Like the proverb says ‘When in Rome stay like a Roman’. We suggest learning the German language while staying or studying in Germany.
Try to converse with peers in the German language. Each one can help improve the other one. This will make learning fun. From time and again change the language on your phone to German. Sounds fun. So while you read you also brush up on your German reading skills. Making watching TV or OTT platforms fun. Choose the language if the subtitles to German. So perfect your reading and listening skills in one go. Watch German dramas with English subtitles.
Subscribe to a German magazine. Sit long with a dictionary and read. This way not only will you add good words to the vocabulary. Definitely, this improves my reading skills. Many podcasts in the German language prove helpful. Listen to these podcasts that improve your listening and speaking skills. Follow these simple 5 tips and see how you excel in the German language.
Learning knows no limitation. Fair enough you do not want to join a German language course. What should you do? You can try books like Hacking German (Benny Lewis) to begin with. In case you become comfortable learning this way. Go to the next levels of learning with books themselves. You can choose to learn via Podcasts or Youtube channels. Apps like Duolingo could also help. Happy learning!
French Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for French Language | Many multinational companies use French as their working language| We help you to acquire knowledge of this language that will help you to touch skyscrapers in your career | Gain Fluency with the Completion of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 Levels of French Language | Master the French Language and Ace the important French Language Exams such as DILF, DELF, DALF, DCL, & TCF
Spanish Language Training
Designed as per the DELE and SIELE Exams conducted by Instituto Cervantes | Native Speaking Trainers to help your overall Spanish Language Skills | Converse fluently with peers | Multiple Simulation Exams | 100% Practical Training
German Language Training
Henry Harvin® provides the best platform for the German Language Course | Werden Sie Spezialist für die Deutsche Sprache | One of the 10 most commonly spoken languages in the world and official language in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland | Master the German Language Course and Ace all the important German language exams such as DSH, the TestDaF, Goethe- Institut ExaminationsExplore Popular Category