Module 1: Initialisation of Digital Marketing
- What is Marketing
- How many types of marketing
- What is Digital Marketing
- Difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing
- What is Internet
- Difference between LAN and WAN
- How to convert traffic into leads
- Difference between inbound and outbound marketing
- Success Factors of Digital Marketing
- Core concept of conversion process
- Case Study for popular startups
Module 2: Facebook Marketing
• Introduction to social media marketing
• How to use Facebook for lead generation?
• Ways to use Facebook for branding?
• How to target the right audience?
• How to increase the likes of Facebook business pages?
• How to create Facebook Ads?
• Facebook Ads Automation
• How to generate leads through Facebook Marketing?
• How to add conversion tracking pixel code?
• Make regular reports keeping a check on the insights
Module 3: Google AdSense
• What is Google?
• What is Google Adsense?
• Difference between Google Adwords vs Google Analytics
• Easy steps to follow for Google Adsense
• Difference between Google Adsense vs Affiliate Marketing?
• Plugin for AdSense integration
• Reports Study
• Different types of Ad unit
• Which size for Adsense is the most effective?
• Case Studies to work for Google Adsense
Module 4: Bing Webmaster
• How to configure my site
• Image feed specification
• Video Feed Specifications
• Submit URLs to Bing
• Ignore URL Parameters
• Crawl Control
• How to manage Deep Links
• Messages and Alerts Set Email Preferences Remove Broken links/ outdated cache Webmaster guidelines Link Buildings Malware and Spam
• Site Move
• Verify Bingbot Tools
• SEO Analyzer
• Using SEO Reports
• Markup Validator
• Mobile Friendliness
• Page Traffic Reports
• Using Reports and Data
• How to add New User
• Verify Ownership
• Geo-targeting your website
• Connected pages
Module 5: Email Marketing
• Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing
• Write Better Subject Lines
• Develop Emails that Drive Results
• Optimize Your Email Content
• List Management Strategies
• Automating Your Emails
• Create Optimal Landing Pages
• Create an Email Campaign Checklist
• GDPR for Digital Marketers
Module 6: Earn as a Freelancer
- What is Freelancing?
- How do you make your venture in the field of freelancing?
- How to get projects on freelancing?
- How to get the project on Upwork?
- How to make contacts on Fiverr?
- How to initiate Gigs on Fiverr?
- How to generate sales on Fiverr?
- Know-how to use the portal effectively
- Bid for the projects easily and smartly
- Simple selling basics
Module 7: Search Marketing
What is Google Adwords?
• Campaign ideations
• Differentiating between Ads and Keywords
• What are Bing Ads?
• Introduction to PPC
• Selection of relevant keywords
• Options for advanced locations
• Bid stimulator
• How to control fraud click on your Ads
• Creation of Search Ads
• Differentiating dynamic search Ads and dynamic keyword insertion?
• The process of marketing
Module 8: Lead Generation for Business
• What is a Lead?
• Build a website for Lead Generation
• Add a live chat function to your website
• Difference between Leads Vs Sales?
• What is SEO?
• How to generate leads through Search Engine Optimization?
• Social media & Content marketing
• Generate customer testimonials
• Include calls to action on your website
• Collect online revenues
• How to generate leads through Google Adwords?
• Difference between Micro conversion and Macro conversion
Module 9: Pinterest Marketing
• What is Pinterest?
• What is Pinterest marketing?
• When to use Pinterest Marketing?
• Key factors to using Pinterest Ads
• How to generate sales with Pinterest?
• Learn to choose the right category for your content.
• Share your content on other social networks other than Pinterest
• Learn to optimize your boards with Keyword-Rich Descriptions.
• Automate your content
• Know-how the other strategies to have a successful marketing campaign
Module 10: Website Planning
• Introduction to a Website
• Webpage and Website
• Webpage and Web Media
• Blogs and Websites
• Importance of a Website
• Need of a Website
• Types of Websites
• How sales Boom according to layout
• Sales fluctuate according to theme
• Adding a domain to hosting
• Choosing the best hosting for websites
• Types of Hosting
• What is Hosting
• How to buy a domain
• Creating a blueprint of the Websites
• What is Landing Page
• Web Application
• Popular Frameworks - Magento / WordPress
• The framework used to create a website
Module 11: Brand Communication
• Arriving at a role or roles for the brand
• Identifying stakeholders
• Prioritizing stakeholders
• Segmenting primary audiences
• How to analyze macro environments
• How to reverse engineer competition's communication plans
• Consumer pyramids and funnels
• Crafting messages
• Putting all of the above in one logical plan
Module 12: Search Egine Optimzation
Introduction to SEO How Search Engines Work
• Indexing & Crawling Basics
• Optimizing Crawl Budget
• Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
• Anatomy of a Search Result (Search Snippet)
• What is On-page SEO (Content, Architecture, HTML)
• What is Off-page SEO / Link Building (Social, Content-based, PR)
• Keyword Research- Finding Seed Keywords: Mind Map for Keyword Research
• Using Wikipedia, Forums for Keyword Research
• Keyword Research Process - Identify SeedKeywords, Collect metrics, Map Keywords
• Local SEO- What is Local SEO, Pigeon Update
• Scribd and other social channels for SEO
• YouTube Video SEO
• Link Building Metrics Social SEO
• Manual Link Building Process
• Link Building Tactics
• What is Link Building
• A career in SEO
• Off-page SEO- Link Building
• Google My Business, Bing Places
• Local Pages on your website
• Local listings / citations SEMrush.com Backlink
• Backlink audit of one website
• How to audit backlinks of competitors and gain
• SEO Audit, Tools, Measurement- What are SEO Audits?
• Different Types of SEO Audits.
• Complete SEO Audit with Checklist - Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMRush Backlink Audit, Page Speed Audit with GTMetrix / Google Pagespeed Insights, Mobile Site Audit
• Free Learning Resources-Moz, Google Analytics
• Technical SEO- URL Architecture
• Google Keyword Planner Tool
• On-page SEO- HTML Basics
• Basic HTML Tags to create a web page
• HTML Tags for SEO: Title, H1, META Tags, IMG, A
• Title, H1, Meta Description, Keyword Usage
• Crawling: XML, HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
• Content Clusters (Creating SEO-based content)
• Negative on-page to avoid
• How Schema shows up in SERPs
• Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / YSlow / Google Page Speed Insights)
• 301 Redirects
• Mobile SEO- App Store Optimization
• Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, Dynamic
• Optimizing for Voice Search Schema Markups
• What is Schema & Why is it relevant to SEO.
• Schema Types - Micro, JSON-LD
• Common JSON Schema Tags - Organization, Website, BlogPosting, LocalBusiness
Module 13: Online Reputation Management
• What is Online Reputation Management?
• Know-how to use ORM tools
• Neutralize the reviews in a polite manner
• Improving the reputation
• Hiding of the negative reviews
• Creation of ORM strategies
• Increasing the star rating
• Flagging inappropriate reviews
• Analyzing Real-Time case studies
• Get more customers
Module 14: E-Commerce Marketing
• What is E-commerce Marketing?
• Basic concepts of E-commerce
• Effective strategies to plan for an eCommerce website
• Difference between Normal SEO and eCommerce website SEO?
• How to boost sales through E-commerce?
• Easy checkout and cart development techniques
• Product presentation and"ROI" parameter
• How to promote large products in a single click?
• How to avoid failure on-site auctions?
• How to increase eCommerce sales through marketing?
Module 15: Instagram Marketing
• What is Instagram?
• A basic introduction to Instagram Marketing
• How to create Instagram ads?
• Creating remarkable content for Instagram Ads
• Analyze and run your Ads
• Use Instagram Marketing for influencing
• Get in touch with influencers for better reach and engagement
• Drive traffic to your website with Instagram Ads
• Tips and Tricks to tackle the account/business page
Module 16: Advanced Excel
Ranked Advanced Excel Course in India. Learn to apply Advanced Formulas, Perform Data analysis & Data Visualization, and create Pivot tables & dashboards. This course will provide comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel and its function. The learner will be equipped with the knowledge about Power query and user-defined functions with skills on Advanced VBA
• Gain basic knowledge of MS Excel
• Work flawlessly with the Basic Excel Function
• Understand the Advanced Excel Functions and work with it
• Get introduced to Lookup Functions
• Learn the essential functions of Excel and the Pivot Table
• Know the basics of VBA and its analysis
• Acquire knowledge about Power Query and User-Defined Functions
• Get Acquainted with the Basics of Advanced Excel
• Data Validation
• Mail Merge
• Dynamic Array Formula
• Using Conditional Formatting
• Macros (Only Recording, Non-VBA)
• Summarizing Data with Pivot Tables
• Working with Slicers
• Power Pivot / Power Query
• Other Topics
• Excel Dashboard
• Protecting and Security
• Using Named Ranges
• Lookup and Information Functions
• Working with Dates and CountIfs and SumIfs
• If Functions and text Functions
• Basics of Formula/Functions
• Filtering Data
• Sorting Data
• Basics Functions of Excel
• Understanding Cell References
• Working with Tables
• Course Curriculum- Introduction to MS Excel
• Learn to work with Advanced Excel Functions
• Acquire Knowledge of Advanced VBA
Module 17: Website Creation
• Introduction to WordPress
• Choosing the right hosting
• How To Install WordPress?
• Finding a right domain name
• Choosing a free/premium template
• Know your WordPress dashboard
• Adding a sitemap, widgets, and themes
• Create Posts and Pages
• WordPress categories and tags
• Critical Concerns to Address on Landing Page
• Investment in Landing Page
• Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design
• Pattern #1 - Pop-Ups
• Pattern #2 - Pop Under Call-to-Action
• Pattern #3 - Inside Article CTA Placement of call to actions
• Decide placements of important elements- Patterns for Engaging Website Visitors
• Long Landing Page
• Prepare wireframe of pages- Short Landing Page
• Prepare site structure - What all pages
• Site speed- make it faster
• Integrating Google Analytics
• Our 20-step plan to create your website
• How to upload Demo content?
• Creating multiple pages
Module 18: Marketing Communication
• Marketing Communication Overview
• Marketing Communication & Relationship
• Corporate Communication
Module 19: Marketing Analytics
• Marketing in the Digital World
• Customer in the Digital World
• Customer Journey
• Reaching and Engaging the Customer
• Making Digital Work: Strategies for Paid Ad Campaigns
• Email, Display and Social Media Advertising
• Strategies and Evaluation: Metrics, and ROI
• Digital Strategy and Analytics
• Digital Marketing: Strategy, Planning and Execution
• Emerging Technologies for Digital Marketing
Module 20: Twitter Marketing
• What is Twitter?
• What is Twitter Marketing?
• How to create Twitter Ads?
• Ways to Increase website visitors through Twitter Ads
• Increase followers with the help of Twitter Ads
• How to process App installation with the help of Twitter Ads?
• How to Tweet most effectively?
• Twitter embedded/block/ widgets
• Usage of effective hashtags
• Campaign planning and ideations
Module 21: Google Webmaster
Introduction to Dashboards
• Site Dashboard
• The Right Panel
• Search Appearances- Structured Data
• Data Highlighter
• HTML Improvements
• Site Links
• Structured Data Tools
• Search Traffic- Search Analytics
• Link to your site
• Security Issues and Other Resources
• Sitemaps and URL Parameters
• Fetch as Google and robots.txt
• Crawl- Crawl Error and Crawl Stats
• Remove URLs
• Content Keywords and Blocked Resources
• Google Index- Index Status
• Penguin and Panda Updates
• Internal Links
Module 22: Digital Content Writing
Content Writing is the most demanded in the Industry. This Course will Specialise in the fundamentals of content writing. It will help you with a basic understanding of various types of writing. Develop writing skills for Creative Writing, Business Writing, Technical Writing, Medical Writing, Social Media Writing, SEO Writing, Book Writing, Copywriting, and much more. Transform yourself into a Content Strategist and earn online with projects from the US & UK.
• Learn the Basic Writing and Language skills
• Get in-depth knowledge of the Basic Internet Skills
• Learn the fundamentals of various types of writing such as Technical, creative, Business Academic, and more.
• Acquire the Skills of Various Content Creating Strategies
• Learn the techniques of creating Academic Content
• Get exposed to International Projects with high Remunerations
• To earn online from International Projects
• Course Curriculum-Language skills
• Simulated Content Writing Projects
• Earn Online & get International Projects
• Email Writing
• Creative Writing
• Academic Writing
• Technical & Research Writing
• Content Strategy
• Business & Marketing Writing
• Internet Skills
Module 23: Creative Designing
• What is Creative Designing?
• How to create appealing creatives?
• Introduction to typography
• Colour combination and schemes
• Logotype Design
• Learn to create infographics
• Deciding an appropriate size according to the platform
• Maintaining the text ratio of the creative
• Alignment to be taken care of
• Using CTA terms in the creatives
• Use instant creative designing tools
• Use creative taglines
Module 24: Affiliate Marketing
• What is Marketing?
• What is Affiliate Marketing?
• Easy steps to earn from Affiliate Marketing
• How to start earning from Affiliate Marketing?
• Ways to find low competitive keywords with high potential?
• Learn about Affiliate Earning Models
• Know about Affiliate Landing Pages
• Ways to redirect visitors to the Affiliate page?
• Get knowledge about B2B and B2C industry
• Tips & Tricks to drive in more sales and reach more people
Module 25: Linkedin Marketing
• An introduction to Linkedin marketing
• How does Linkedin work?
• When to use Linkedin as a way to market/drive leads?
• How to generate B2B leads?
• Create different types of Linkedin sponsored Ads
• Selection of the Best Ads for promotion
• Keeping a track of Linkedin sales
• How to target the precise audience?
• Usage of relevant keywords in the bio and description of the page
• Adding links for better leads