Creative Writing Course
Henry Harvin’s Creative Writing Course empowers writers to put their imagination in words using a mesmerizing vocabulary. The course helps students to get unchained from their real-life boundations and expand their vocabulary, conceive fresh ideas, imagine beyond their pre-set notions, and break the boredom in their thoughts.
This pragmatic creative writing course has been designed to get you excited about formulating your own endeavors of Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Poetry, and Drama — the four genres of skilled creative writing. The course teaches students to form a backdrop for a storyline, conceptualize a thought, form plots & subplots, and build a sequence of the story towards peak through creativity and imagination.
This creative writing course intends to improve your techniques for writing by using idioms, similes, metaphors, dialogues, etc. The overall intent of creative writing training is not just to familiarize students with the curriculum but to whip the emotions to extract a writer’s response. Gradually, the learners develop their creative writing skills and demonstrate the professional habits of creative writers.
9 in 1 Course
- Training: 24 Hours of Two-way Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in Creating Stories, Fiction Writing, Script Writing, and more
- Internship: Internship Assistance to gain practical experience of the learnings
- Certification: Get Certification of Certified Creative Writing Course from Henry Harvin®, Govt of India recognized & Award-Winning Institute
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee Support for 1-Year post successful completion
- E-Learning Access with Abundant Tools and Techniques, video content, assessments, and more
- Bootcamps: Regular Bootcamps spread over the next 12 Months
- Hackathons: Free Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions
- Membership: Get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Writing Academy for the Certified Creative Writing Course
- Discover and publish your own writer's voice
- Experience practical learning through a series of authentic writing assignments created to gain the skills you need
- Master various writing techniques, styles, and specialized skills
- Learn to unravel and share your own voice
- Understand the principles of creative writing
- Become a creative writing enthusiast who applies the basic protocols to his/her writings
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of literary masterpieces in English and the role played by it in the creation of fiction writing and novel/book writing
- Apply the principles of creative writing to pen down poems, stories, blogs, or essays
- Master the skills that help to produce great fiction.
- Create vivid characters that turn into endearing real-life figures in your writing
- Construct catchy frameworks that shape the world of the characters
- Gain the art of framing gripping plots that can hook a reader to crown your piece of writing
- Discover your unique writing forte
Must-have Skills for Creative Writers
Apart from good writing skills, a skilled creative writer must also possess the following skills to start professional creative writing:
- Language Skills (listening, speaking, and reading)
- Motivation & self-discipline
- Powerful imagination
- Abundant vocabulary
- Excellent research skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Perseverance and persistence
- Basic technical know-how
- Ability to promote/market your work
What will you Comprehend After this Course
After completing this creative writing course, you will transform into a skilled writer and will be able perceive:
- The four genres of creative writing.
- How to apply successful creative writing techniques?
- How to weigh abundant writing concepts to equate to your own work?
- How to assess your own strengths and vulnerabilities for handling writing projects?
Moreover, you will know about a plethora of digital platforms and channels where you can share your writing with others confidently.
Did you know about?
- Secret Sauce of Stephen King's book which sold 350 million copies globally
- William Shakespeare's writing style which made him one of world's greatest writers
- JK Rowling's formula of success which produced the best selling book series in history
- Quentin Tarantino’s 5 methods of writing which made him lead the top 100 screenwriters of all time
Enrol with us to absorb more!
Types of Creative Writings
Creative writing is all about expressing your feelings or imagination in words. A creative writer can use any kinds of words, phrases, or techniques to do so. He just needs to express vividly what he imagines. Below are listed some varieties of creative writings:
- Personal essays
- Fiction( stories, novels, etc)
Who Can Enroll?
- Content writers
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professionals
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers
- Housewives / Retired or Unemployed individuals Anyone willing to polish his existing writing skills or possess the interest to create his own imaginative Write-ups We embrace everyone without any discrimination, based on Age, Caste, Sex, or Community.