- Duration/Mode: 36 Hours of Instructor-led Core Sessions. Post that, 24 hours of Live Online Bootcamp Sessions (Optional) spread over the next 12 months. Unlimited access to all the sessions scheduled for the next 12 months from the date of enrollment without paying anything extra.
- Trainer: Internationally acclaimed Certified PMP® trainers with 10+ years of Industry Experience. The trainers not only possess topic expertise but also an enormous amount of teaching experience, having trained over 900+ individuals globally. Can attend multiple sessions from multiple trainers.
- Membership: Get 1-year Membership of Henry Harvin® Management Academy for PMP® Certification Training
- Alumni Status: Earn the prestigious Henry Harvin alumni status and become part of the 3,00,000+ strong global alumni network
- Internship: Guaranteed internship with Henry Harvin® or partner firms
- Job Opportunities: Weekly 10+ job opportunities offered
- Live Projects: Hands-on experience of working on industry projects during the training
About PMP® Certification Training Course
- PMP® certification is a globally recognized certification that helps project managers stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Even if you were not into managing projects earlier, the PMP® certification training will help you become more efficient and propel improved project performance. Similar to how a CPA title certifies expertise for accountants, the PMP® certification course acknowledges your ability to manage projects.
- It adds value to your overall career, current work, and professional portfolio. In India, the PMP® certification training helps professionals earn a notable hike over their previously drawn salary. Apparently, certified PMPs earn approx. 25% higher than general project managers.
- PMP® certification course allows entry to the closely-knit project management network across the globe. Many forums and online communities invite PMPs to share valuable tips, insights, and guidance, which helps everyone to be on the same page in terms of the latest industry trends and developments.
- PMP® certification training opens doors to lucrative career opportunities. Various surveys indicate that PMP credentials make project managers more visible in their search for the next big career break since the certification is a testimony to their project management expertise and skills.
- PMP® Certification Course holders are at the helm of affairs in leading organizations across the globe.
Role of PMPs
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is an industry-recognized certification for project managers worldwide who are responsible for driving the execution and growth of multiple projects at their respective organizations. Here are some of the key roles and responsibilities that PMP® certified project managers perform:
- Plan and define the scope of a project
- Planning and sequencing all the activities for successful project execution
- Performing risk analysis
- Providing cost and time estimations
- Resource allocation and preparing budgets
- Process documentation and developing charts & schedules
- Paring down a project work into more manageable pieces
- Tracking and reporting progress towards project completion
- Effective teambuilding and controlling dysfunctions in teams
- Being accountable for team operations and strategic influencing
- Applying best practices to leverage the PMP® methodology
- Ensuring project compliance with all the mandatory rules and regulations
- Maintain stakeholder’s enthusiasm in the project
- Retain and protect confidential information
Henry Harvin’s Training Methodology
- Live Projects: Live Projects are carried out during the training tenure to develop experiential learning for the participants. This drastically improves the understanding of the concepts and helps them gain an in-depth practical insight.
- Unique Pedagogy: Uses a combination of techniques that is closely aligned to our unique G.C.A.O. (Goal-Centric & Action-Oriented) pedagogy. This enables participants to derive focused action-oriented outcomes from the training.
- Leveraging Industry Case Studies: With Henry Harvin®'s advanced LMS, you can leverage more than 9 industry case studies and 16 real-world examples for exposure to actual project management challenges and industry best practices.
- End-to-End Engagement: Participants are kept engaged throughout the training through reverse presentations, group activities, brainstorming sessions, and hands-on experience over both statistical and non-statistical tools. The idea is to focus on value creation.
Trainers of Henry Harvin ManagementAcademy
- Internationally acclaimed and certified PMP® trainers with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Trainers not only possess topic expertise but also carry enormous teaching experience of having trained over 900+ individuals globally.
- Students can attend multiple sessions with multiple trainers.
PMP® Certification Training Course From Henry Harvin
- The PMP®(Project Management Professional) Certification is a highly recognized credential for project managers. The PMP® certification training offered by Henry Harvin Management Academy demonstrates the comprehensive knowledge and skills of the project managers.
- Our PMP® Certification Course in India helps participants to gain the competencies required to lead and manage vast and complex projects effortlessly. The Project Management course teaches you the global style and voice of project management, thereby connecting you to a widespread network of experts and organizations globally.
- Achieve your organizational/business goals using PMP® strategies that comprise instigating, executing, managing, and concluding projects.
- Our PMP® certification training course in Delhi, PMP® certification training course in Bangalore, and PMP® certification training course in Chennai cover the latest curriculum & practices, and core competencies that project management professionals need to succeed.
- The course emphasizes the role of a project manager as well as focuses on enhancing strategic and business knowledge. The PMP® certification course from Henry Harvin will help you reach lucrative positions in diverse sectors such as Manufacturing, IT, Finance, Healthcare, etc.
Top 10 Benefits of PMP® Certification Training Program with us
Henry Harvin’s PMP® Certification Course enables participants to foster expertise, confidence, and leadership skills that are essential to meet project requirements. Let's take a glance at the top 10 benefits of learning with us.
- Assists you to acquire advanced knowledge in project management, resource management, risk management, value management, integration, change, control, schedule management, Gantt charts, and various other cross-cutting knowledge and skills.
- Takes your business skills and project management capabilities to a higher level.
- Boost your career with a PMP® certification course that is accepted as the gold standard in Project Management across a wide range of sectors.
- Enables project managers to apply PMP® certification course concepts and best practices in the overall handling of all kinds of projects at different levels.
- Augments your abilities to identify, analyze, and solve project management issues.
- Nurtures your project management, leadership, team management, sharp thinking, and customer-centric management skills.
- Increases organizational productivity with exceptional time-management skills.
- Makes you eligible for over 3,000+ job listings across the globe requiring PMP® certification training experts.
- Know about contemporary tools used in project management such as task fragmenting, structure, resource allocation, mathematical project organizing models, Gantt charts, project cost estimation, and cost management.
- Develop flexible strategies and adapt them to the context and constraints of specific projects. Deliver projects on time and with the allocated budget & resources.
Takeaways Of Your Investment
- 36-hours Instructor-led Training a virtual tour on project management strategies, principles, and implications.
- Lifetime Membership of Henry Harvin Management Academy.
- Live Bootcamp Sessions of up to 24 hours, spread over the next 12 months after completion of core training sessions.
- Updated Study Material.
- Access to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Recorded Videos of Multiple Sessions.
- 100% Placement Assistance, Internship, and Project Support exclusively entitled for PMP® certification training course enrollees.
- Hallmark of PMP next to your name. For Ex: Karan Singh (PMP®)
- Excellent marketing knowledge about all social media platforms.
- Opportunity to work with renowned companies.