Table of Contents
Why Get Certified?Organizations put resources in Six Sigma certification since it offers a planned arrangement of tools and procedures that help improve the procedures inside an organization. The essential objective of the certification is to validate people who possess skills expected to identify errors in a procedure and eliminate them. If big & fruitful companies can benefit from Six Sigma, so can you. Six Sigma strategy gives the utilization of a colored belt level framework for its certification. To get Six Sigma Certification, you should follow a hierarchical process. Here are the Six Sigma Belts and Certification Levels you can accomplish:
- Six Sigma White Belt – White belt certification shows an introductory level of information to the fundamental ideas of Six Sigma.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Yellow Belt certification shows that you have learned the specifics of how Six Sigma functions, how its controls are applied to the working environment, and where best to focus your time as you are familiar with the process.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification– Green Belt certification centers around cutting edge investigation and resolution of problems related to quality improvement ventures. Green Belts lead and oversee ventures while offering help to Six Sigma Black Belts.
- Six Sigma Black Belt – Black Belt certification signifies that you are a specialist in Six Sigma methods of reasoning and standards. Black Belts are known as problem solvers inside an organization that lead venture groups.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification – A Master Black Belt speaks to the head of the Lean Six Sigma accomplishment structure. They have broad experience and are pioneers in their fields.
Top 20 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification In USA
1. Henry HarvinStarting from India, Henry Harvin is rising as one of the most uprising institutes, in industrial and many types of training and aptitude development. Advantages of joining Henry Harvin, Highly respected by trainings360, the main institute for industrial training, in the world. Trusted by leading organizations, in the world like Delloite, Fidelity investments, and more. IASSC book of information-oriented, preparing the educational plan. Management institute participation, for one year, including projects. Experience credit of 12 projects, post completion of one-year training. Henry Harvin Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Courses are conveyed by Seasoned Black Belts and Master Black Belts having experience executing Black Belt level projects and coaching Green Belts. These capable professionals bring significant experience and showed success across diverse spaces & ventures. These specialists are additionally Empanelled as topic specialists with Henry Harvin Management Academy. Henry Harvin offers Six Sigma Black belt, Green belt and Master black belt Courses- Six Sigma Black Belt Course- Six Sigma black belt has explicit comprehension of all aspects of define, measure, analyze, improve and control(DMAIC model). Six Sigma black belts that demonstrate leadership help to understand team dynamics. Henry Harvin helps to get expertise in the black belt over Lean and Six Sigma methodology. It gives 12-projects to gain hands-on experience in black belt certification. Six Sigma black belt is the most elite certification among all Six Sigma credentials. Henry Harvin offers different facilities for Six Sigma certification. It provides e-learning access, extensive training programs, interactive sessions, Bootcamp sessions, etc. You can explore and analyze the problems with industry-experienced trainers. Moreover, you can build up problem-solving and analytical skills with the help of the facilitators of Henry Harvin. Six Sigma Green Belt Course- Six Sigma green belt with black belt analyzes and resolves quality problems and alludes to quality improvement projects. Henry Harvin gives you the best platform to gain experience in 12-projects to procure precise knowledge. It focuses on hundred percent experiential training to expedite your skills and attain expertise. Industry-experienced professionals will guide the learners in business enhancement, processes, and quality. They will give you detailed knowledge of the tool methodology of lean six sigma and clear your concepts in the Six Sigma green belt. You can be well-versed with all the segments of Six Sigma green belt with Henry Harvin. Henry Harvin offers job placement and internship opportunities to move ahead in your career. You will get a rewarding Six Sigma green belt certification that adds value to your resume. They proffer different benefits like e-learning access, Bootcamp sessions, recorded sessions, upgraded study materials to explore and analyze the Six Sigma green belt course. Six Sigma Master Black Belt Course- Master black belts are experts accountable for the strategic deployment of Six Sigma. It props up improvement activities in all business segments of their organization. It mainly focuses on ascertaining projects. Henry Harvin is the renowned institute in the Six Sigma master black belt that gives you a platform to connect worldwide experts to enhance your knowledge. It proffers gold membership that includes different facilities to clear your concepts.
- Gold membership includes comprehensive training to give you practical knowledge in the Six Sigma master black belt.
- You can get e-learning access such as video content, updated study materials, projects, games, etc.
- It ensures hundred percent job opportunities.
- It gives experienced industry projects during training.
- They inculcate you to wield analytical tools to gain in-depth knowledge of the Six Sigma master black belt.
- Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Patna, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Henry Harvin Ranks #1 Six Sigma Certification Course Amongst Top 5 by Business Standard, India Today
2. SimplilearnSimplilearn is one of the world’s driving certification training providers. We provide online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science among others, where innovations and best practices are changing quickly and interest for qualified candidates essentially exceeds flexibly. Situated in the USA and India, we have helped over one million experts and organizations across 150+ nations get prepared, acquire certifications, and upskill their workers. Our training courses are planned and updated by 2000+ prestigious industry specialists. Our mixed learning approach consolidates online classes, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, project work, and 24/7 teaching help. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification course are intended to assist you to master the joined ideas of Lean and Six Sigma. This course will assist you in building up an in-depth understanding of the Six Sigma phases Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC), and how to maximize client esteem while limiting waste Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $395 Address: Simplilearn Americas, Inc. 201 Spear Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
3. Management & Strategy Institute (MSI)The Management and Strategy Institute (MSI) is an exchange association committed to representing the necessities of process improvement experts. MSI provides experts with professional advancement and credentialing openings while encouraging an environment of constant improvement within organizations. MSI has practical experience in Six Sigma certification. Getting your Six Sigma Black Belt accreditation shows that you have the information to lead Six Sigma projects. The Six Sigma Black Belt Professional (SSBBP) certification, issued solely through the Management and Strategy Institute, has been created to test your key comprehension understanding of Six Sigma ideas at the Black Belt level. The job of the Black Belt is to oversee DMAIC projects and procedures at the hierarchical level. The Black Belt should be talented in project management, administration, logical reasoning, grown-up learning styles, and hierarchical change management. Black Belts invest their energies in running projects, helping Green Belts, instructing, and doing analytical work. They work closely with the activities Champion to guarantee the project objectives are being communicated with the project’s partners. MSI additionally offers a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for those hoping to have the “Lean” component in their certification. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $299.95 Address: Management and Strategy Institute, LLC 3947 W. Lincoln Hwy #312 Downingtown, PA 19335
4. Lean Sigma CorporationLean Sigma Corporation is an administration consulting firm and leading worldwide provider of expert lean and six sigma training. We are among the pioneers in online training and certification. Of the different items we offer, the most noticeable is our online Lean Six Sigma certification as well as licensing of our Lean Six Sigma training materials to partner organizations, coaches, and advisors. World-class training materials for people, advisors, and organizations. Structured by proficient Master Black Belts and available as physical books, .pdf files, .pptx files, and every single kind of format for our supporting materials. This online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training will set you to effectively lead and execute Lean Six Sigma ventures, perform Six Sigma analysis, and utilize the D.M.A.I.C methodology. Our program is 100% on the web and your certification can be accomplished at your own pace. It is contained of professionally described eLearning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All conveyed through a framework that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and for whatever length of time, you wish with our “Forever Access” strategy. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $1,290.00 – $1,690.00 Address: Lean Sigma Corporation 124 Floyd Smith Office Park Dr. Ste. 325 Charlotte, NC 28262, USA
5. ExpertRatingExpertRating is an ISO 9001:2015 organization, certified by TÜV SÜD America. The main name in the sphere of e-learning and pre-business testing arrangements, ExpertRating has a database of online courses and tests that spans a huge range of ordinary and developing domains of learning and work. ExpertRating’s items and services are well-known among private people and corporate entities the same. More than 2,700,000 people all over the world have obtained ExpertRating certifications since the organization’s origin in the year 2000.The ExpertRating Six Sigma Black Belt course (leading to Six Sigma Black Belt Certification) is an all-around explored 350-page online course that has been created for individuals who would like to master the study of Six Sigma. The course has been structured with the goal so that it is easily understood by the learners and individuals new to Six Sigma separated from seasoned project managers. The Six Sigma Black Belt Course incorporates all the tools, strategies, and ideas related to Six Sigma and has been created keeping in mind the prerequisites most modern-day industries. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $199.99 Address: ExpertRating Solutions 280 Madison Avenue 912 – 9th Floor New York United States – 10016
6. GoLeanSixSigmaIt makes it simple for everyone everywhere to construct their critical-thinking muscles utilizing Lean Six Sigma. By giving the handiest, easy to understand, and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma Training, Certification, and Resources available, we assist individuals transform organizations and improve the world for the better. Our Online Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification centres around on practical application, and not about finding of concepts and tools. Our world-class education program, connecting with the storyline and fun models make us the best Online Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification Provider accessible.GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Online Black Belt Training & Certification is an open-enrolment, completely online, a self-managed course intended for Go-Getters who need to lead process improvement projects and mentor project groups to progress. It’s seriously practical, intuitive, and enjoyable which will help guarantee you rapidly and effectively build your procedure improvement and undertaking the management skills utilizing the clear language and lot of connecting models. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $1,999 Address: GoLeanSixSigma 91-1121 Keaunui Dr. Suite 108 PMB 190 Ewa Beach, HI 96706, US
7. Pyzdek InstitutePyzdekInstitute.com an online asset for procedure and quality improvement data, has an abundance of free data, tools, recordings, and different assets for use by experts and students interested in process improvement and procedure excellence.The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is an expert who is knowledgeable in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who drives improvement projects, typically in a full-time job. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all perspectives inside the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They see how to perform and interpret Six Sigma instruments and how to utilize standard principles of Lean.Pyzdek Institute Lean Six Sigma Black Belts total 180 hours of internet training including intuitive exercises created and introduced by Thomas Pyzdek, homework tasks, pass a comprehensive test and present a genuine project to a Pyzdek Institute Certified Master Black Belt or Thomas Pyzdek. Green Belt is not essential for Black Belt training. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $3500 Address: Pyzdek Institute LLC 9931 E Karst Pl. Tucson, AZ 85748
8. 6Sigma6Sigma offers online, onsite, and open enrolment Six Sigma preparing and certification in Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, Champion, and Lean Fundamentals. 6Sigma additionally offers White Belt and Yellow Belt training as required by your association. We have conveyed training programs with participants from well more than 5,000 organizations.We are one of the organizations to provide a Master Black Belt program. This implies an individual can begin with our Six Sigma White, Yellow, Green, or four week Black Belt and inevitably be Master Black Belt certified. Our educators are Master Black Belts with genuine experience, concentrating on real-world situations, and teaching student’s top abilities that can be utilized at work. 6Sigma built up the four-week Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program as a way for people with no related knowledge to pursue a Six Sigma Black Belt certification. The first two weeks of training focus around Green Belt topics, while the second two weeks spread Black Belt topics. We built up this configuration so that people within a similar organization can attend the training together. This improves the energy within the organization and allows for more adaptability. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $4975 Address: SixSigma.us6500 River Place Blvd Building 7, Suite 250 #218 Austin, Texas, 78730, US
9. Benchmark Six SigmaBenchmark Six Sigma is Globally Accepted and perceived by Exemplar Global since 2009. Benchmark Six Sigma programs have extremely high industry acknowledgement with Global Leaders like Google, Amazon, Boeing, and P&G as a customer. It began Lean Six Sigma programs in 2001.Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training from MBB Experts, completely best in class. Adapt easily and hold it for long. In 2003, Benchmark started the main Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program in India. The other main supplier in India around that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been advancing and is audited and reconsidered every year. We train around 250+ Black Belts every year. The huge system of Benchmark prepared business excellence experts has now crossed 40,000. You can discover a Benchmark certified professional in hundreds of organizations across the globe. We moderate the biggest Lean Six Sigma learning network in the world. The biggest number of hiring demand in this network is created from inside our system, few of them are fulfilled indirectly through our gathering. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $3,500 Address: Benchmark Sig Sigma 5398 Harbourwatch Way, # 301, Mason Ohio 45040
10. ASQ (American Society of Quality)ASQ is a worldwide network of individuals passionate about quality, who utilize the tools, their thoughts, and skills to improve our work. ASQ: The Global Voice of Quality. ASQExcellence (ASQE) established in January 2020 as a trade relationship to set the norm for quality-driven contributions and experiences around the world, engaging the organizations it serves to accomplish excellence. The leader of ASQE’s contribution incorporates ASQ certifications, which is powered by ASQE, and the Insights on Excellence (IOE) benchmarking tool.The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is an expert who can clarify Six Sigma philosophies and standards, including supporting framework and tools. A Black Belt should show group leadership, understand team dynamics, and assign team member jobs and duties. Black belts have a thorough understanding of all parts of the define, measure, analyze, improve, and control (DMAIC) model as per Six Sigma standards. They have basic information on lean enterprise ideas and can distinguish non-esteem components and activities and can utilize specific tools. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $538 Address: American Society for Quality P.O. Box 3005 Milwaukee, WI 53201-3005 or 600 North Plankinton Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53203 USA
11. GreyCampusGreyCampus has developed as a gamechanger in the field of web-based training and certifications, and have made this new-edge learning accessible at a click of a button for all. Our online courses are a powerful blend of live teacher drove classes, study plans, tutorials, simulated exams, expert mentorship, and 24/7 help. GreyCampus offers more than 100 online courses in the regions of Cloud Technologies, Cyber Security, Data Science, Project Management, Quality Management, and some more. We have prepared more than 150,000 students across 60 countries utilizing our pool of 500 plus expert mentors over the last 5 years. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is highly looked after and remunerating certification in Quality Management. The information, aptitude, and acknowledgement that accompany this training can assist you to move into administration or management positions. This course is intended to assist members to prepare for and pass the IASSC-CBB exam (International Association for Six Sigma Certification – Certified Black Belt). The course coordinates Lean and DMAIC methodologies as characterized by IASSC utilizing case studies and models, which help you to actualize, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma at an elevated level of proficiency. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $538 Address: GreyCampus, Inc. 7924 Preston Rd Ste 350 Plano TX 75024, USA
12. The University of Texas at Austin’sUT Austin’s Texas Engineering Executive Education gives results-based Master’s Programs and master improvement courses for working architects across the globe. This two-week course is for experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts who need to take their career beyond being an improvement venture pioneer. The education program centres around imparting administration and change management aptitude geared towards effectively leading, coaching, and managing enterprise-level system framework well beyond the extent of traditional Lean Six Sigma projects. Members explore how to utilize advanced DMAIC tools, communicate better with different character types, lead change through the backing, and explore complex financial and organizational issues inside their organization. With attention on enhancing management strategies required for enterprise-level leadership roles, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt candidates ace the functional application of advanced statistical and analytical ideas through case studies, data sets got from genuine business issues, hands-on exercises, lectures, recordings, homework tasks, and graduate-level follow-up ventures. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $4,500 Address: The University of Texas at Austin Cockrell School of Engineering Texas Engineering Executive Education 2613 Speedway, Stop A2800 Austin, TX 78712-1064
13. The International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)IASSC is a Professional Association committed to developing and upgrading the standards inside the Lean Six Sigma Community. IASSC is an autonomous third-party certification body. The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) is an expert who is knowledgeable in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who drives complex improvement ventures, typically in a full-time limit. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has an intense understanding of all parts of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a significant level of competence in the topics contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt sees how to actualize, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced degree of capability. To accomplish the expert assignment of IASSC Certified Black Belt (IASSC-CBB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, people must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and accomplish a minimum score of 70%. There are no essentials required to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $395 Address: IASSC – Arizona Office The Esplanade Center 2415 East Camelback Road, Suite 700 Phoenix, Arizona 85016, United States Read About: Six Sigma Black Belt Course in Noida
14. The Council for Six Sigma CertificationThe Council for Six Sigma Certification is a qualification that employers trust to guarantee you have met our industry-recognized standardization. Also, just a certification acquired directly from The Council for Six Sigma Certification, gave either online or at one of our testing locations, can be confirmed by us. A Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a person that possesses a thorough understanding of the whole Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. Also, this individual has a thorough comprehension of both Six Sigma philosophies and standards including supporting systems and tools. The Black Belt Certification assignment also reflects an understanding of group leadership, group dynamics, and the capacity to effectively assign team members with jobs and duties. To effectively get the expert designation of a CSSC Certified Six Sigma Black Belt gave by The Council for Six Sigma Certification, people should effectively finish our CSSC Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam and accomplish a score of 420 points or higher out of a total 600. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $229.00 Address: The Council for Six Sigma Certification 228 Park Avenue S, #96508 New York, NY 10003-1502 United States of America
15. iCert GlobaliCert Global is one of the speediest creating Education Brands, both as an Accredited Training Organization and Accredited Examination Centre. Headquartered in the United States, iCert Global works in almost 3 continents, all of which share a similar belief in building solid brand loyalty with our clients. iCert Global – certainly proposes I will be Certified, 100% Guaranteed. iCert Global is directing Six Sigma Black Belt certification instructional class in, India. Our training approach centers around empowering members to gain information on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) model as per the Six Sigma standards. Our six-sigma black belt certification training class incorporates three full-length simulation tests with answers and clarification gave by our coach to guarantee your accomplishment in the six-sigma black belt assessment in. We will also give 30 contact hours certificate on completion of the course. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $100 Address: iCert Global 10685 B. Hazelhurst Drive, Suite 15727 77043 Houston United States, TX
16. The American Association for Lean Six Sigma Certification (AALSSC)The American Association for Lean Six Sigma Certification (AALSSC) is a free, licensed certification organization focused on giving the most applicable Lean Six Sigma certifications. The certification tests and re-certification diaries were created by a group of Lean Six Sigma specialists who had been teaming with industry experts and customers for quite a long time. Because of the real factors of improvement efforts and input from customers, it was resolved current six sigma certifications were too focussed on statistical examination. AALSSC does not limit the intensity of statistical analysis or the information got from it, however, the fact of the matter is most improvement efforts utilize little or no measurements while certification tests require an overwhelming amount of statistical calculations. To be endorsed for the Black Belt testing candidate must rundown the current Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent certification. Equivalent certifications are typically employer given qualifications that are not called Green Belt. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $475 Address: For general inquiry or questions please submit the contact or call (702) 305-0748.
17. InSource SolutionsAt InSource, we see customers searching for a scope of training delivery alternatives from free online self-serve, classroom or on-site standard classes, to custom on-line or on-site engagements and require assessments. Turning into a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt implies you have aced the Six Sigma technique— a disciplined, information-driven methodology for eliminating defects in any procedure. In our Black Belt training, you will figure out how to gather information, understand data collection and examination, root cause analysis and wastes in a cross-functional procedure, and then utilize advanced tools of Lean Six Sigma to drive wastes out of the procedure and to decrease procedure variety. More importantly, this training also empowers the person to become information-oriented, root cause examination driven, group-oriented, and thus become more effective in dealing with leading and supporting Lean Six Sigma project goals connected to the profit and key objectives. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $9,000 Address: In Source Solutions 11321 Business Center Drive Richmond, VA 23236
18 Arizona State University (ASU)Arizona State University’s Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering offer professional development and administration projects to assist you to stay ahead in an ever-changing marketplace. Grow your aptitude, gain a new area, or further your leadership ability through convenient online graduate degrees, certificate, and short course programs intended to fit your busy calendar. The ASU Black Certificate program is a top to bottom assessment of these tools as applied to the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) procedure; a client-focused, reality and information-driven strategy that guides constant improvement and operations excellence. The ASU Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is 100% Online. It is a mix of coursework and an applied task and is proposed for experienced Six Sigma professionals. Members will finish the program with a defined start and completion date for the training portion, during which time they will start a Black Belt project. The last project report is expected 60 days after completion of the training. A Six Sigma Black Belt is a full-time, profoundly prepared continuous improvement professional often responsible for driving critical-thinking projects, conducting Six Sigma and other continuous improvement training, and instructing project groups. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $3,250 Address: Arizona State University (ASU) 660 S. College Avenue. PO Box 872805, Tempe, AZ 85287-2805
19. EMORY Continuing EducationEMORY offers a wide scope of certificate programs and open enrolment courses fully online and hybrid program that combines elements of online learning and traditional learning for both professional development and individual enrichment. Highly talented employees who gain a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt are frequently hand-picked to lead complex, cross-control, and cross-departmental improvement ventures – this can bring about a critical monetary advantage to both the organization as well as your compensation potential. Students will rehearse the essential information analysis procedures including Minitab software utilization expected of Black Belts lined with and in support of the DMAIC technique via lecture, hands-on examples, practical exercises, and online video research. Students will also learn non-measurable change management ideas and essential financial measurements required in successful end-to-end black belt improvement projects. This program is open only to students who have just finished a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $5995 Address: EMORY Continuing Education 2635 Century Pkwy NE Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30345
20. MoreSteamMoreSteam gives training and innovation to assist associations with building operational excellence in all that they do. We coordinate Lean Methods, Lean Six Sigma, Agile Process Design, and PDCA to give an adaptable arrangement of expert tools supporting Enterprise Process Improvement. The Black Belt is a specialist group pioneer, statistical investigator, and project supervisor – all folded into one. As a Black Belt in training, you will figure out how to ace this different arrangement of soft and hard aptitudes so that, when you complete the course, you can rapidly lead projects to effective completion. This course expects you to use statistical software. EngineRoom is MoreSteam.com’s favoured program and comes free for 365 days with the purchase of this course. The target of this course is to build up a comprehensive set of abilities that will permit you to work effectively as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. You will become familiar with the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge, practice methods for both quantitative and non-quantitative investigation, and increase the group leadership abilities important to get projects over the objective line. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost: $3,100 Address: MoreSteam 9976 Brewster Lane Powel, OH 43065 Six Sigma certification, regardless of whether White Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt, will advance your career and give away to new opportunities you’ve yet to have. Once picking up the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt acknowledgement, you will start to experience the upgraded degree of professionalism and responsibility in the working environment. Rather than being the typical “workhorse,” you’re currently the lead project manager. Furthermore, you can expect a healthy development in your annual salary on account of your diligence and practising an innovative range of abilities. Recommended Read
- Best Six Sigma Course in India
- Best Six Sigma Courses in Bangalore
- Best Six Sigma Black Belt Courses in Delhi
- Best Six Sigma Courses in Chennai
- Six Sigma Black Belt Courses in India
- Six Sigma Certification Costs
FAQQ-1. Why does Six Sigma fail? The prime reason for Six Sigma failure is the lack of management support. Having a supporting six sigma champion in the organization is a key to Six Sigma program success. Q-2. What percentile is six sigma? A six sigma process is one in which 99.99966% of all opportunities to produce some feature of a part are statistically expected to be free of defects. Q-3. Are there any disadvantages of six sigma? Yes. As Six Sigma is applied to all aspects of the production and planning process, it may create rigidity and bureaucracy that can create delays in the process. Q-4. What is the goal of Six Sigma? The goals of Six Sigma are to find and eliminate causes of defects and errors, reduce cost of operations and improve productivity. Q-5. What are Six Sigma I can look at doing to start with? Yellow Belt: Serves as a basic introduction to Lean Six Sigma for those new to the domain. Green Belt: Intermediate program that prepares you to work on process improvement projects within a company. Black Belt: Advanced program that prepares you to manage and lead project teams.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Certification in India | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge | Combining Lean and DMAIC Methodology to Impart Key Skills | Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Ranked No.1 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in India | 9361+ Participants Trained | Aligned to IASSC Book of Knowledge (BOK) | Gain Advanced Expertise Over Lean and Six Sigma Methodology| Gain Experience of 12+ Projects | Both Classroom and Live Online Options Available
Lean Six Sigma Master
Black Belt Certification
Step-in to a new designation of being Explicit Quality Professional | Get acknowledged as a Lean Six Sigma Evangelist | Connect to the rarest community of worldwide Black Belt specialists | Validate your professional skills in leading intricate projects | Execute Lean methodologies with perfection.Explore Popular Category