Bigger the database, higher the chances of profit maximization. But is it really that easy? The amount of database collected by companies gets accumulated every now and then. And off course, Data Matters as the company’s future relies on the pillars of strategies, techniques, processes and the decisions. But everything which is collected cannot be counted and whatever is counted, does not count. Company’s needs to figure out the date which can be counted and which cannot.
So, the amount of data which is growing in every millisecond needs to be arranged sorted and gets the things done in a way which could lead the business to reach its ultimate goal and then comes the role of a Business Analytics in the picture.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics (B.A.) refers to the process of Collating, sorting, processing and studying database with the help of technologies, skills, methods and techniques to analysis the past data on the bases of which future planning for the company can be done. It is a field focused on analysis of how to use the data and different models for the benefit of the companies.
It is helpful in identifying the weaknesses in the existing process/ processes so that companies can work on it and build a good future growth plans. The requirement of Business Analyst is across all the domains and industries as everyone wants to book their profits for the future.
Why to be a Business Analyst?
Business Analytics is an extremely high-in-demand profession. It required immense knowledge of analyzing data based on the past evidences for business modeling and decision making for the best interest of the companies. Moreover, it also provides a good hike and parameter of negotiation for the remuneration an employee can ask for.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
All you need to know about Spain!
Spain, a European country located on the Iberian Peninsula in the Mediterranean region. It is also known for making it a bridge between Europe and Africa. The country is well known for its long and rich cultural history and also boasts a wide variety of terrain including beaches, pastures, mountains, and desert-like areas. Must visit place for lovers of art, music, cuisine and other cultural activities.
In Europe, Spain has the warmest climatic conditions. Although all the four seasons are experienced in Spain. In summers the temperature ranges between 25-36 degrees C and in winters 9-15 degrees C.
Spanish Culture emphasizes on healthy cuisine inspired by Mediterranean foods such as olive oil. The official language is Castilian Spanish, however several other Spanish dialects are also well recognized throughout the country. In some part of the country regional identities are very strong.
Cost of Living
With rent and food costing about €800 per month, Spain has the lowest cost of living in European countries. International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week in order to meet their daily needs.
Business Analytics Courses Available in Spain (Offline Classes)
- United International Business Schools (UIBS)
United International Business Schools (UIBS) is an independent private education institution started in 2002 and it has its campus in Europe and Asia. UIBS offers flexible business and management studies at Undergraduate and Post Graduate level leading to private degrees and to American regionally-accredited and European state-recognized degrees in cooperation with our academic partners. It offers Masters in Business Analytics certification Courses.
- Academically qualified and Professionally Experienced Professors who link theories to practical world by contemporary case studies in classroom.
- Interactive Teaching Methods with class size up to 30 students only so that each student can be considered.
- Their Truly Global Community of students, faculty and staff has made up to 85+ different nationalities from around the world.
Duration: 9-36 Months. In this institute Business Analytics certification courses can be Part and full time.
Tuition Fees: Euro 11,700
- Barcelona School of Management · Pompeu Fabra University
UPF Barcelona School of Management is Pompeu Fabra University’s management school, one of the best universities worldwide according to major international rankings. It is part of the Continuing Education Institute of Pompeu Fabra University, presided over by the University rector. They see Education as a bond between University and the companies. All master programs and postgraduate courses are developed jointly by UPF’s most prestigious academics and respected professionals from leading companies and public authorities. It offers Master of Science in Management (specialization in Business Analytics).
- It is ranked 12th best university in the world under 50 years old according to the Times Higher Education Ranking (2015).
- It is also in Top 10 amongst Europe’s best universities according to U-Multirank (2015)
- It helps you developing your knowledge of business analytics in one of Europe’s hubs of innovation in data sciences and business intelligence: Barcelona
Duration of the Course: 9-12 Months. In this institute Business Analytics certification courses are offered in Full time classes only.
Tuition fees: Euro 18,500
- EAE Business School
With more than 50 years of experience in Business education, it has provided training to 56000 executives and managers. EAE has signed agreements with about a hundred academic institutions and business schools of 38 countries, 16 American, 17 European, three Asian and two African countries. EAE promotes an academic, cultural and professional exchange between them. It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- More than 77,000 managers are trained since 1958
- Considered in Top 25 among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- Considered in Top 50 among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
Duration of the Course: 12 months. It offers on campus classes only.
Tuition Fees: Euro 14,500
- ESADE – Ramon Llull University
This institution is ranked 7th in the world for Business Analytics Courses. Mostly courses are in English but Spanish language can be opted. Students are provided with multiple opportunities to connect with major employers around the world. It Offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- It helps you developing your knowledge of business analytics
- It helps you to connect with best-teaching training staffs, who guide you throughout the learning process.
Duration of the Course: 12 Months. It offers classroom classes only.
Tuition Fees: Euro 15,800
- IE Business School
The Foundation of this institute was done in 1973. This is a private business school. It offers graduation and Post graduation degrees. In innovation in technology and teaching, it is also ranked in the top ten universities around the world making it the ideal study destination for those who wish to not only improve their knowledge of business realities and trends, but to be able to apply what they know in the real world. It offers Dual degree International MBA + Master in Business Analytics and Big Data.
- Ranked 2nd in FT online MBA 2020
- Ranked 9th in Business week (Europe) 2019
- Ranked 22nd in Economist EMBA 2020
- Ranked 52nd in FT Global MBA 2020
Duration of Course: 19 months. It offers classroom classes only
Tuition Fees: Euro 95,700
- IMF Business School
IMF has a national reference in providing trainings to business and individuals. They have private and official qualifications, and alliance signed with prestigious universities, which allows them to offer securities regulated by the Ministry of Education. It is Master in Big Data and Business Analytics, co- developed with the multinational Indra technology, which provides a global vision of technologies and its uses. It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- It helps in understanding the value of data and its analysis in the organization for its best interest.
- It helps to gain knowledge about how to apply techniques and methods of data analysis to business problems.
- It helps to obtain solid knowledge of data science and techniques.
- It helps in learning through the uses of cases and practical examples related to business world.
Duration of Course: 12 months. It offers both online and offline classes.
Tuition Fees: Euro 17,000
- UE-IBM Tech & Business School
The company who is leading the world in accompanying companies in their digital transformation and development has joined the forces with European university (IBM). UE-IBM institute has connected with companies to offer their own graduate degree to the ones who wish to give an advance development to their professional and personal development. IMB actively monitors the contents of graduation and post gradation together with European universities and then compile the syllabus. A unique experience is provided to all the students with the help of tools and technologies which they provide during and after the course up to six months. It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- World leading IBM company is personally involved with the European Universities
- Monitoring and guidance up to six months are provided to all the students even after completion of their courses.
Duration of the course: 8 Months. It offers full time on campus classes.
Tuition Fees: Euro 13,500
Please click here to know more about the above mentioned universities.
Below are the some online platforms from where you can do Business Analytics Certification courses
- Henry Harvin Analytics Academy
Henry Harvin is a leading career and competency developing organization focusing on value creation. They are into the business of content services, training, skill development, assessment centers, and higher education. Their mission is to continuously make innovative products and processes with the help of people and market in order to build the highest levels of operational efficiencies to maximize customer value. It offers a Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) course.
- 23000+ Trained, 2000+ Reviews, 1100+ Batches, 25+ Cities, 4+ Countries
- ISO 29990:2010 Certified Recognition from UKAF, UK Cert, AAEFL & MSME.
- Henry Harvin Analytics Courses are Ranks Top 3 in the industry by Trainings360
- Gets Hands-on training on Business Analytics using R with + Learn with Projects + Focus on Learning While Doing + Popular GCAO Pedagogy
- Get Regular Job Calls, Interview Skills Preparation and Career Services. Plus Earn Alumni Status to network with 23000+ Proud Henry Harvin Alumni
- Live Projects + Guaranteed Internship + Weekly Job Support + Recorded Videos + Monthly Brush-up Sessions + Interview Skills + Career Services
Duration of Course: 32hrs Training + 24hrs Brush-up Sessions + 50hrs E-Learning Access
Click here to know more about the course from Henry Harvin Analytics Academy.
Simplilearn provides online coaching in almost all domains. They have well certified trainers with a course content which is up to date with the industry standards. The online environment used is very effective with a Highly certified trainer, having immense experience, along with a global teaching assistant (GTA), who is basically a person who is always there to solve your queries if you face any issue in the online interface or any other query regarding the course, etc. It offers Masters in Business Analytics.
- Access to 60+ live instructor-led online classes
- Providing hands on Industry training on more than 14 real life projects
- Opportunity to get noticed by top hiring companies.
Click here to know more about the course from Simplilearn
- Amity Future Academy
Amity Future Academy is the flagship institution of Amity Education Group, purely devoted to excellence in Digital Education & Campus Learning, and to mounting students and working professionals in various disciplines that will shape economy of tomorrow. Amity Education Group has come to be recognized for pioneering a global culture in education in India with over two decades of academic excellence. It offers Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics and Intelligence. (PGD-BA&I)
- India’s First UGC recognized program
- Industry-driven comprehensive curriculum
- Get Alumni Status From Amity Future Academy
- Real-World Projects & Case Studies
Click here to more about the course from Amity Future Academy.