This COBIT 5 is the one of the most popular IT tools that is going rounds in the business and many organizations all over the world. So to make use of this boom, one needs to be an expert in these tools, for which one has to take a course.
What’s the focus of the course?
The COBIT 5 Foundation course is meant for IT professionals who want to have a good experience and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. This course includes six lessons that covers five principles and seven enablers that form the basis of COBIT 5 business framework. Moreover, there are real-life scenarios and quizzes taught by the institutes offering the course to supplant the training. Once the course is finished, you will be able to:
- Take up the COBIT 5 exam and earn a certificate for the same.
- Understand the IT administration issues in your team and execute COBIT to overcome those challenges.
- Put into work the knowledge you get from the COBIT 5 framework, and recommend applications of COBIT for enterprise-wide designs
- Take up high-level COBIT 5 courses and their exams such as:
a. COBIT 5 Implementation – to master the governance of enterprise IT based on a continual improvement lifecycle; and
b. COBIT 5 Assessment – to be able to perform formal process capability assessments
What are the course objectives?
When you finish with the course, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the need of an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT.
- Will be able to relate to the COBIT concepts they learned and understand its use with other models and best practices in the practical world.
- Understand the issues of IT management affecting the organization, learn the pain points and the trigger events that businesses suffer.
- Learn more about the functions of COBIT and will be able to reap the benefits from it. Learn about the numerous governance and management processes and the process reference model
- Implement COBIT in the issues of the practical work life that occurs in enterprises. Understand the theories of process inclination assessments and how various processes may be developed through the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach.
What career benefits are in store for you?
COBIT 5 course is a stepping stone for IT professionals to enhance their knowledge and perform implementations and assessment of the framework within the organization. This course is a big help in shaping the career of candidate’s value addition and process improvements that they have to demonstrate within the organization. This implementation usually yields positive results such as respect, recognition, and growth in the career. After completing the course, you will be eligible to become an IT auditor, IT quality professional and IT developers.
In India, COBIT is recognized by the Reserve Bank of India and the Security and Exchange Board of India. It is also adopted by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) and one of the leading banks in India HDFC.
Who should take this course?
All the IT professionals such as IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leaders, IT developers, process practitioner and managers in IT service providing firms as this course will enhance their knowledge and make them more efficient in their work.
If you want to get additional information pertaining to COBIT5, please drop a mail on email@example.com or call us at our centralized number: 9015266266.
1- Risk Optimization.
2- Improvement of business outcome.
3- It balances resource usage.
4- Enhances benefits.
2- People , framework ,Policies.
3- The structure of the organization.
4- The ethics culture and behavior of organization.
6- Services and its applications.
7- People with their skills and their competencies.